Unskippable: Dante's Inferno

CmdrGoob

Oct 5, 2008
Hahahah, "I got a tattoo, I think you'll really like it."

The chest cross and the scythe are so goofy looking, it's hilariously shit design.

CmdrGoob

Oct 5, 2008
LeeshaJoy said:
Maybe it's because I'm a hetrosexual woman, but my only thought upon the glimpse of boobage was "So, none of the developers know what a woman's breasts actually look like when she's lying on her back?"
Heh, yeah. She's got implants! Dante probably stitched 'em on for her.

Mattteus

May 1, 2009
"BEATRICE!"
"DANTE!"
"BEATRICE!"
"DANTE!"
"INUYASHA!"
"KIGOME!"
"INUYASHA!"
"KIGOME!"
... this went on for some time

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
hmm chestovision...

instead of "lets see whats on the tube" its "lets see whats on your boobs"!

wait that wouldn't end good

flatten_the_skyline

Jul 21, 2009
Anyone else understood "BITCHES!" when he shouted "BEATRICE"? Made the scene even more hilarious...

And yes, you let down the crow crowd. it was there for about 4 seconds, guys...

Still great.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Decabo said:
You guys deserve a medal for going through this entire segment without making any reference to God of War. That is a true feat.
I agree to that one.
"Oh hey, he turned himself into a Teletubbie."
I don't know why, but I liked that part.

Ripshot

Aug 5, 2008
Hah, this was great

but I do have to say the killing death part of the game was kind of dumb

sln333

Jun 22, 2009
This had a lot of great one-liners, mainly "You've been a ghost for 30 seconds and you already leave me for a black guy."

Naal

Feb 24, 2009
The 21 guns and 'death by Green Day' reference made this video for me. That was the best joke of the video. =]

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
I know that one other person mentioned this, but...oh my God, they killed Russell! You bastards!

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
Batsamaritan said:
Love the animation with the pope.... it's good to see the catholic church aint changed in all those years. Tradition is good.
That guy you are referring to was actually wearing the garb of a bishop. He was most likely the Bishop of Florentina. Yes, those were the darkest times of the Catholic Church, but things have changed. The Church no longer calls for bloody crusades to the Holy Land for instance.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
Hmm, I didn't laugh once during this episode - well, at least the LRR episode which accompanied it was funny.