Unskippable: Dante's Inferno

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Wow I didn't think they'd let you show the breasts, but with so many jokes stemming from them I guess you didn't really want to miss out of them.

Loved the relationship jokes as well

RagingScottsman

Jul 21, 2009
I'm honestly shocked that you showed bare breasts. I mean, I don't mind, it's just surprising. Well done guys.

addeB

Oct 2, 2009
Awesome Unskippable! I have been hoping that you would do Dante's Inferno for a while :p

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
It would be really sad if Chest-o-vision really did become the next big thing.

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
No wonder why dante isn't scary he's the cenobite telly tubby. You think you can get sports on his chest.

Great episode

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Welp... now that I've seen all the breasts this game has to offer, I no longer need to actually play it.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Delock said:
Not if the animation's that good.

I mean, the melodrama's laughable, but the cel animation isn't that bad and at least they're doing something different as opposed to making everything pre-rendered cinematics.

Another fine Unskippable, and not just because of the copious amount of breasts.

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
Draconalis said:
Welp... now that I've seen all the breasts this game has to offer, I no longer need to actually play it.
I'm fairly sure it's got giant demon-boobs somewhere along the line as well.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Gotta say I'm surprised they let you put this up on the escapist, what with them censoring swear words and what not. Perhaps they've changed there minds. Or maybe don't think nudity is as bad. Haven't heard anything from any Escapist staff members so I don't know.

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
I think the pain of sewing it on is the reason that chest-o vision never took off :p
It's more of an underground thing.
Also if he killed Death why is everyone still dying?
Why kill Death at all? He's a great guy, really likes kittens...

Pseudonym2

Mar 31, 2008
The only thing the developers only took the worst things from the poem such as the sexism. Why are there prostitutes in the lust circle? It's not like women had a lot of job opportunities back then.

silversun101

Nov 12, 2009
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Draconalis said:
I'm fairly sure it's got giant demon-boobs somewhere along the line as well.
And don't forget Dante's undercarriage. Even the half second it is shown is far too long to dwell on.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I had to agree, that sword was awfully well placed, but does pose the question about why they went mad with Male Genitalia later in the game.

Calumon: Who has a leader of an Army called Salad?

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Since the subject of the uncensored boobage would be the default path that this thread will enevitably take, I'll instead focus on the just as interesting possiblity it was all a very elabrate "welcome home prank."

Ahem...

*The final cutscene of the game, all the characters gather in the final circle of hell*

Everybody: Welcome home Dante!

Beatrice: Everybody wanted to give you a welcoming that you would never forget, since you didn't go out and slaughter thousands of innocent lives while on the Crusade.

Dante: Yeah... about that..

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
The Gentleman said:
*The final cutscene of the game, all the characters gather in the final circle of hell*

Everybody: Welcome home Dante!

Beatrice: Everybody wanted to give you a welcoming that you would never forget, since you didn't go out and slaughter thousands of innocent lives while on the Crusade.

Dante: Yeah... about that..
Virgil: Hey, Big D! I've got an idea for you: A poem! Yeah, seriously. You could get a book deal and everything!

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
BlueInkAlchemist said:
Delock said:
I mean, the melodrama's laughable, but the cel animation isn't that bad and at least they're doing something different as opposed to making everything pre-rendered cinematics.
Yeah, say what you want about Dante's Inferno ripping off God of War, but having a unique cartoon-like way of showing flashbacks is pretty damn ori-Oh wait.

Sorry, sorry, that was a joke. But seriously, this brings out bad memories.

God I hate this game...