MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Breasts~! I mean.. Unskippable!

"DANTE!"
"BEATRICE!"
"Why are we shouting!"
"I don't know!"

..There seems to be some running gameplay in our Unskippable! This is a new and interesting event!

Breasts~!.. Again!

eframson

Nov 30, 2009
Hah...apparently I've been entirely despoiled by the Internet...I wasn't thinking "ohmygoodness, breasts!". Just "oh, hey. There are some breasts there." Also, despite all of the bad reviews the game has received, I...I kind of want to play it now.

...not because of the breasts. >.>

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Y'know, the one week I watch at work would be the one week there's something really NSFW.

I intend to parlay this into a money making venture where people pay me to watch Unskippable at work so there will be more boobs.

Hurr Durr Derp said:
Draconalis said:
Welp... now that I've seen all the breasts this game has to offer, I no longer need to actually play it.
I'm fairly sure it's got giant demon-boobs somewhere along the line as well.
From what I've heard happens to said demon-boobs, I don't think they count.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Good show ol'chaps...i liked the breast jokes they were quite silly and i thought the flashback animations were unique for the game.

Apr 28, 2008
You know, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but "meh, boobs..."
I guess thats what the internet does to you...

Still, funny episode.

pumasuit

Aug 7, 2009
Hey guys. I miss all the Russel Crow jokes. The past few times, I see crow, I get no joke. Is it a legal thing now? Bring 'em back.

"Hey guys. Russel here." *sigh*

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
DerMetz[GER said:
]RUSSEL???
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Y'know.. I don't think he's dead! Remember, Dante killed Death! Therefore, I'm sure Russel just "got better" and we'll see him again soon!

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Maybe this should have the tag line for the box:

"Dante goes to Hell, to redeem himself and save the woman he loves (along with her breasts)."
Formica Archonis said:
Y'know, the one week I watch at work would be the one week there's something really NSFW.

I intend to parlay this into a money making venture where people pay me to watch Unskippable at work so there will be more boobs.

Hurr Durr Derp said:
Draconalis said:
Welp... now that I've seen all the breasts this game has to offer, I no longer need to actually play it.
I'm fairly sure it's got giant demon-boobs somewhere along the line as well.
From what I've heard happens to said demon-boobs, I don't think they count.
Cleopatra's giant breasts are not only present, but functional as unbaptized baby spawners. Artistic license is awesome.

And, I don't know about Graham or Paul's experience with the game, but the only demon wang I've seen throughout the whole game was Lucifer's, and that was at the end-game.

lesterley

Jul 25, 2008
Apparently I'm the only woman who watches "Unskippable", because all of you are so distracted by the boobage that you failed to notice the typo at the very end of the video.

It's supposed to be REPRESENTATIONS, not "reprisentations".

Silly boys...
Leslee

mantini

Nov 9, 2009
Man, I must really be getting desensitized to boobs. All I took away from this was the typo in the end credits. It's reprEsentations. Not with an I.

Edit: Ha! just a couple minutes too slow. Well played, Leslee.

Darth Rahu

Critic of the Sith
Nov 20, 2009
BlueInkAlchemist said:
Delock said:
It would be really sad if Chest-o-vision really did become the next big thing.
Not if the animation's that good.

I mean, the melodrama's laughable, but the cel animation isn't that bad and at least they're doing something different as opposed to making everything pre-rendered cinematics.

Another fine Unskippable, and not just because of the copious amount of breasts.
.....huh? Oh sorry I was too busy staring at the stonking great tits. What's going on? Hah, just kidding, great episode Graham and Paul.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Dante's Inferno! Available in Chest-O-Vision[sup]TM[/sup]! (sew-on chest cross required)

Decabo

Dec 16, 2009
You guys deserve a medal for going through this entire segment without making any reference to God of War. That is a true feat.

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
lesterley said:
Apparently I'm the only woman who watches "Unskippable", because all of you are so distracted by the boobage that you failed to notice the typo at the very end of the video.

It's supposed to be REPRESENTATIONS, not "reprisentations".

Silly boys...
Leslee
Just the only person who watches the credits.

(I didn't even know Escapist vids HAVE credits.)

EnigmaHarper

Jul 22, 2009
DerMetz[GER said:
]RUSSEL???
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!111
You know, that is exactly what I said the first time I played this game. I didn't care about anything else, but when I saw the dead crow, I shouted.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
Did anyone else notice the breasts are clothed when viewed from up top but exposed from the side?