Unskippable: Dante's Inferno

Destroy Gundam

Feb 20, 2009
That was interesting, to say the least. Poor, poor Russel, though.

I did wince when he was sewing the cross on, though.

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
i have to say, this epicsode lacked the massive ammount of gayness.
and that 's totaly fine with me.

now i know what i'd wish for, if i had 3 of those granted wishes you get after rubbing an old artefact.
= a big-breasted ghost that follows me anywhere, but i'd be the onlyone who could see it.

why was i asked for my birthday before watching this video?
meh... i skipped that just by clicking the "GO" button without filling in the day, month n'or the year.

Aug 25, 2009
That looks like one of the worst games ever, and I don't say that lightly.

Also, I have no problem with nudity in games, but why was she naked so much? There was absolutely no rhyme or reason for it beyond fanservice, which is just tacky. If you're going to have nudity, do it tastefully, or at the least let it have some point.

Oh, and the episode was hilarious, I actually did laugh out loud at the 'chest-o-vision' and I thought all the jokes were spot on.

cementino

Oct 29, 2009
No polemic intent whatsoever, just out of curiosity: for non-italian people, is it absolutely clear that this game, apart from a few names of characters and settings, has nothing to do with the Inferno in the (Divine) Comedy?
(I say for non-italians because we study the Divine Comedy actually 3 times on average between the age of 11 and 19, but I don't know if it's a compulsory study in other countries)

DWC

Jun 13, 2008
Why didn't they make a Russell The Crow joke with that very dead crow?

Ghored

Mar 15, 2010
"You've been a ghost for thirty seconds and you're leaving me for a black guy?"
Just goes to show that you can't solve the problem by simply shooting him with 21 guns.

Other than that, a genuine laugh sustainer.

GoodEyeSniper

Sep 9, 2008
Chest-o-Visionwas stunted at the gate due to the popularity of the Teletubbies.
Tubbyvision cornered the market too early for any rivals to catch up.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I was wondering why I was asked for my age before I could view the video, now it all makes sense.
Hileict said:
"DANTE!"
"BEATRICE!"
"Why are we shouting!"
"I don't know!"
I was expecting a "SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!" joke there. I guess those are kinda overused though.
So this game was made by the guys that made Heavy Metal? Well just so long as no stoned aliens or horny robots show up I'm ok with that.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Clockpunk teletubbies? BRILLIANT!

Also, I was wondering why I had to give my age to watch this vid, and the answer is, BOOBIES. I saw one (two?) scenes from the game and already I can tell someone went through each cutscene and asked 'why does this cutscene has no naked breasts?' and unless someone gave a good response whithin three seconds, bam, breasts.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
I'm pleased the Escapists are not against nudity. :) I mean, it's the internet, after all. I AM surprised that bloody gory violence and death is not age gated, but a pair of boobs is, but I accept this is the way our mordern religious-influenced society is (North America).

I played the demo for the game, and really wasn't impressed. :( I'm glad that Graham and Paul had a crack at it. :D

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
OptimusPrime33 said:
i cant believe you guys didn't say anything about Russel when you saw the dead crow.
SNAP! The man has a point.

Then again, I'd rather Russel live on. :)

CyanLink

Mar 3, 2010
I have a problem with boob needing to be censored. Can show all the blood and death they want but boob! That's unacceptable. Censors need to pull the stick out of their collective asses.

That said, great job as always guys.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Ed. said:
I thought that looked a bit off but it didn't click, your right they didn't re do it for her on her back just the same model as when she is standing up as the ghost thing.
Beatrice got implants?

Stabby Joe said:
Was this game made by fifth graders?
Jesus, what kind of messed up fifth graders have you been around?
You obviously haven't been around fifth graders in recent memory.

EDIT: Sorry, folks. I've spoilered this in case you don't want to see the horror. And it ain't pretty. Squeamish people click at their own risk.

I recall being on the bus in high school and having to watch the most cherub-faced little boy I've ever seen try convince another kid of the same age to stick a glass stir stick he'd found up his urethra.