Unskippable: Dark Messiah

Bassman_2

Feb 9, 2009
"Andtheydieenglufedinflamesgameover"

I had to type it like that, it was so fast it was funny.
These are the shows I ejoy starting my boring week with, and as others must have said "keep 'em coming".

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
I'm shocked and appaled at the lack of Superman/Christopher Reeve jokes after the "our hero, falling off a horse" bit...

...Hey, guess our hero is stronger than superman though! Then again, I suppose it wouldn't be much of a game if he had to go around a wheelchair the whole time...

... Yeah, sorry, had to go there.

LimeJester

Mar 16, 2009
Haha good as always. Who ever is the script writer for Dark Messiah should be flogged though, "Sweet Dragon's blood"? Really? [Insert poor Candy Dragon joke here].

Lore_Master

Apr 19, 2009
This is the third game i have played which was featured on Unskippable, the other two being the darkness and Valkyrie Chronicles.

I love every single bit of the video, GREAT JOB!!!

Notere

Sep 11, 2008
I actually enjoyed the game, but, like South Park, that doesn't make the roast any less funny. It's even better when I'm familiar with it.

Edit: In fact, I think I might wander around in it now.

DagothGares

Dec 24, 2008
I wanted to say something original on my comment, but failing that:
"Wonderful! You guys are great!"
and:
"While you're at it (you know, doing M&M-stuff) you might want to take a look at heroes V. Pretty much the same horrible writing, but with horrible horrible cut scenes fit for the strategy game genre."

Now, I'll restrain myself.

elbowlick

Jul 1, 2009
Furburt said:
elbowlick said:
"I'm crushing your head"
Some other than me watched Kids in the Hall? AWESOME!
My pen, have you seen my pen? It was on my desk before! No, Ok, everythings fine!
Oh, son! Son, how many girls called you today? Zero? And how many girls called you yesterday? Lemme guess -- zero? Well, you know what they say, son. Zero plus zero equals FAG! Zero times any other number always equals FAG!

rayen020

May 20, 2009
you know... i always thought dragons blood was sour. yet every fantasy chracters says sweet dragons blood. maybe i need to check and make sure i'm eating a dragon properly.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
widowspeak said:
RogueDarkJedi said:
DarthNobody said:
You're right, people should stop ripping off Sauron's look. Awesome video, guys! Do Star Wars: The Force Unleashed next.
For the Wii. That will be good.

Juno Eclipse: O_O - Hi mr. force dude, I never blink at all. I love you but since I never show emotion, you could never figure that out. I'm also really slow at delivering important plot points. Why don't you go to the Jedi Temple again to eat a grind sandwich?
Oh, dear god, please tell me you're joking. . .is the dialogue really that bad? (Haven't played through my Xbox copy yet.)
hahahaa that's hilarious
but no, it's really not that bad on the 360 (or PS3 I think, since them two are the same) from my experience
overall the story plays out quite nicely, but she doesn't come into play a whole lot...

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
lxl_c0d3m0nk3y_lxl said:
i like the way our "hero" (if you can call him one) starts off the game. lol
hahaha reminds me of Infinite Undiscovery...yay my hero...

sln333

Jun 22, 2009
"I've got a letter..."
"Here's my empty hand."
That was great. A game which certainly deserves picking apart, some of that stuff was really stupid.