Unskippable: Dark Messiah

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Furburt said:
elbowlick said:
"I'm crushing your head"
Some other than me watched Kids in the Hall? AWESOME!
My pen, have you seen my pen? It was on my desk before! No, Ok, everythings fine!
Don't forget the chicken lady!

itdoesntmatter

Dec 11, 2008
"That was kind of a dramatic intro to a Myst game." - Haha good one :p.

Nice clip overall too, keep up the good work.

iwashere33

Mar 12, 2009
this is the best unskippable video yet, i might have to start looking for shirts and dvds (and sending emails to space until they bring them out).

once again this is the awesome of graham and paul.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
T-Bone24 said:
I loved the stinger at the end.
"What good is a flirty hot chick if she's inside you?"
True, but think of the fun she's having...that is if she finds you hot, and didn't see her resisting the idea. She came right up to the hero like iron to a magnet.
DamienHell said:
Aww I was hoping for a "And that was the fifth time I died" at the end. They are up to fifth right?
I lost count...and fixed that for yas, can thank me later.
Jimmy_shredshot said:
I really thought that game was going to lead to something very cool until the twist... *Rope Bows out of this thread*
kitsunegunner said:
what a great way to start the game,,,,,concussed...from falling off a horse. NOW that's a hero i want to be: concussion man, the only time he's in is when he's out.
or stumbling around spouting gibberish.
Don't they all?
GrahamS said:
Journeythroughhell said:
It is sort of late to take a shot at Dark Messiah, eh? Oh, I'm just nitpicking. Great video, as always.
I don't think there's a statute of limitations on these things :)
Funny thing is, when we started we were almost always doing old games, and people gave us flack for doing old stuff. Then we did more new stuff and we got flack for that. Can't please 'em all!

Basically, we've just decided to do whatever games we want.

(Secret: Metal Gear August wasn't actually because people kept bugging us to do it---we wanted to.)
I like you two's recipe, I have my hopes for certain games, but will bow to your wisdom.

[small]I'm not worthy[/small]

Hyrulian Hero

May 20, 2009
so, did anyone else notice how much that guy talking sounding like the stone face from Legend of the Hidden Temple?

Random Wanderer

Apr 15, 2009
Mysticgamer said:
DamienHell said:
Aww I was hoping for a "And that was the fifth time I died" at the end. There up to fifth right?
Yeah, me too...Are sure it's fifth though? I could've shown it was sixth or seventh time but I haven't really been keeping track.
It's either fifth or sixth depending on whether or not you count whatshisname from Lost Odyssey getting a volcano dropped on top of him. They rescinded it, and then used "fourth" again later, so the guys don't seem to be counting it.

Cutscene was not very good, but the game itself may not be too bad. And it's only about three years old. I've got some games that are twenty.

Woem

May 28, 2009
You know, the very first cutscene could come straight out of a Baldur's Gate game. It's even in the same style. And the voice sounded a whole lot like the Silver Lady from Arcanum. Boy, this game must be good!

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
GrahamS said:
Journeythroughhell said:
It is sort of late to take a shot at Dark Messiah, eh? Oh, I'm just nitpicking. Great video, as always.
I don't think there's a statute of limitations on these things :)
Funny thing is, when we started we were almost always doing old games, and people gave us flack for doing old stuff. Then we did more new stuff and we got flack for that. Can't please 'em all!

Basically, we've just decided to do whatever games we want.

(Secret: Metal Gear August wasn't actually because people kept bugging us to do it---we wanted to.)
Eh, if I had an Unskippable-type show, I would pick apart every Metal Gear Solid game.

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
It would so not be cool to have a hot chick in your head. I try hard enough to keep my creepiness from the outside world but keeping it from myself... urgh, not worth it.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
"... let me to welcome you to Stone Helm!"
*chant* WELCOME TO STONE HELM.

Hehe, that cracked me up.
Great stuff guys, keep it up!

ntnimara

Oct 3, 2008
I actually wanna play this game now..

and I swear it's not just cause of that pretty guardian..

LavaLampBamboo

King of Okay
Jun 27, 2008
The return of...

THE ACTION CAMERAMAN

He turns up a lot, even though he got knocked out in "The Getaway"

mfserious

Dec 10, 2008
I thought this game was okay, but no invert y-axis, come on! I felt like I was playing the game drunk.

Osloq

Mar 9, 2008
Great one as always guys, the butter fingers comment made me chuckle