Unskippable: Dark Messiah

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Dark Messiah

Graham and Paul have a look at some Might and Magic, in an evil lair that clearly isn't up to code.

Watch Video

TZer0

Jan 22, 2008
Hah, that was amusing. Yeah, the cutscenes are probably the worst part of that game, but the combat was fun.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
"What Is Your Bidding My Master?" seems awfully familiar...
But apart from that, it's always good to start a game concussed.
A good vid. :)

Drunk Boar

Sep 28, 2009
I loved this game! Maybe I need to install it again one of these days, to keep the lovin' comming.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
I gotta say that game looks incredibly boring! Good work lads on making it intresting.. i wish i had a hot voice in my head.

Also, that mentor dude also has an extremly deep voice, it made me shit myself.

Smudge91

Jul 30, 2009
Haha this video amused me greatly and made the game seem interesting, i'm half tempted to play it hmm

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
This is the first game they've done that I've actually played, its not as enjoyable knowing whats coming.
Cutscenes and dialogue aside though Dark messiah is a very fun game. Much better comabt than oblivions, if only it it was an free roam RPG....

Smudge91 said:
Haha this video amused me greatly and made the game seem interesting, i'm half tempted to play it hmm
Give it a try, the storyline isnt half bad for generic half fantasy and as I said, best combat ever.

DarthNobody

Aug 5, 2009
You're right, people should stop ripping off Sauron's look. Awesome video, guys! Do Star Wars: The Force Unleashed next.

Void(null)

Dec 10, 2008
Very funny gentlemen, I must say I lost it with the line "The Succubus... the number one reason people get into the business of the dark arts."

RogueDarkJedi

Dec 28, 2008
DarthNobody said:
You're right, people should stop ripping off Sauron's look. Awesome video, guys! Do Star Wars: The Force Unleashed next.
For the Wii. That will be good.

Juno Eclipse: O_O - Hi mr. force dude, I never blink at all. I love you but since I never show emotion, you could never figure that out. I'm also really slow at delivering important plot points. Why don't you go to the Jedi Temple again to eat a grind sandwich?

DamienHell

Oct 17, 2007
Aww I was hoping for a "And that was the fifth time I died" at the end. There up to fifth right?

widowspeak

May 20, 2009
Very chuckle-worthy:

"Sorry, what was your name?"
"Do we care?"
". . .good point."

Downright hilarious:

"Got any proof?"
"Got any 'shut the hell up'?"

Well done, per usual, gentlemen. Cannot wait to see you guys at GameX! :D

widowspeak

May 20, 2009
RogueDarkJedi said:
DarthNobody said:
For the Wii. That will be good.

Juno Eclipse: O_O - Hi mr. force dude, I never blink at all. I love you but since I never show emotion, you could never figure that out. I'm also really slow at delivering important plot points. Why don't you go to the Jedi Temple again to eat a grind sandwich?
Oh, dear god, please tell me you're joking. . .is the dialogue really that bad? (Haven't played through my Xbox copy yet.)

kitsunegunner

Apr 14, 2009
what a great way to start the game,,,,,concussed...from falling off a horse. NOW that's a hero i want to be concussion man, the only time he's in is when he's out.