Unskippable: Dark Messiah

Venatio

Sep 6, 2009
That was great, I especially like the whole "Succubus, the number one reason anyone would learn the dark arts."

RogueDarkJedi

Dec 28, 2008
widowspeak said:
RogueDarkJedi said:
DarthNobody said:
You're right, people should stop ripping off Sauron's look. Awesome video, guys! Do Star Wars: The Force Unleashed next.
For the Wii. That will be good.

Juno Eclipse: O_O - Hi mr. force dude, I never blink at all. I love you but since I never show emotion, you could never figure that out. I'm also really slow at delivering important plot points. Why don't you go to the Jedi Temple again to eat a grind sandwich?
Oh, dear god, please tell me you're joking. . .is the dialogue really that bad? (Haven't played through my Xbox copy yet.)
The dialog tends to be the same from the other consoles, except she calls you every 4 seconds to give you some plot point that you needed an hour ago. Like how to destroy the stupid AT-ST walkers or whatever villain you are battling.

The presentation is so bad. All her lines are terrible (but it's a goldmine if you want to parody them) because she's animated so badly. She never blinks, eyes are always focused on you. In fact, it's really bad at the end when stuff happens. She doesn't close her eyes during that either (you'll know what point I'm talking about when you see it).

Pseudonym2

Mar 31, 2008
It's like in Nethack when you day on your second turn because you wanted to get on your horse and fell off.

Mysticgamer

Apr 14, 2009
DamienHell said:
Aww I was hoping for a "And that was the fifth time I died" at the end. There up to fifth right?
Yeah, me too...Are sure it's fifth though? I could've shown it was sixth or seventh time but I haven't really been keeping track.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Greyfox105 said:
"What Is Your Bidding My Master?" seems awfully familiar...
But apart from that, it's always good to start a game concussed.
A good vid. :)
Yeah, it's way better than starting with malaria!

Also, am I the only person that thinks Star Wars would have been WAY better if she'd been Darth Vader?

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
I really thought that game was going to lead to something very cool until the twist... *Rope Bows out of this thread*

kitsunegunner said:
what a great way to start the game,,,,,concussed...from falling off a horse. NOW that's a hero i want to be concussion man, the only time he's in is when he's out.
or stumbling around spouting gibberish.

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
This is by far one of the best Unskippable episodes I've seen.

"Could.. could you make it hurt?"

Great line. XD

ShotgunSmoke

Apr 19, 2009
INNUENDO SQUAD!

"Could you make it hurt? Cause I'm feeling something, and that's not fear."

I demand more innuendos in the next episodes!

Wolcik

Jul 18, 2009
I would write something about how much I liked this episode, but I just remembered that given time peroid it's unlikly that I can write XD

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
Omg, this episode was awesome.
Simply hilarious. Maybe it's becouse I played the game already and the dialogs are indeed awfull. Predictable story line with predictable events, really. You guys know how to make it great.

Anyway! Best part of today:
"your future is out thEre, in a distant lAnd."
"where Other people ssspeak with fake ACcent as well"

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
This just is as good as ever! Especially that "Hay", "What?", "Hay", "What?", "Hay, there's a full pile of it." bit xD

And "he did 52 takes of that line and that was the best?"
and "Could you find some shutthehellup. Am I some tour guide?"

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Hay.
What?
Hay!
What?!
There's a pile of it.
I hate you.

Hahah! Great stuff.