Unskippable: Dark Messiah

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
elbowlick said:
"I'm crushing your head"
Some other than me watched Kids in the Hall? AWESOME!
Wow, other people got that reference, too?

The bit with the hay was great, and 52 recordings of that line? Got to agree about how useless having her inside your head would be.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Greyfox105 said:
"What Is Your Bidding My Master?" seems awfully familiar...
But apart from that, it's always good to start a game concussed.
A good vid. :)
Blair speaking to George Bush?

Anywho, finally, a game on Unskippable I've played! And indeed, it is worthy of mocking for its poor acting and dodgy scenes. Good job guys, and the lady without work-place equiette.

YukoValis

Aug 9, 2008
neat :) I loved that game, it's always fun to play. At least you didn't show the REAL cutscene with the girl and her true form. that would have left you speechless ;)

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
I loved the stinger at the end.

"What good is a flirty hot chick if she's inside you?"

Excessum

Oct 5, 2009
Awesome episode, helped with quite the great laugh with its appropriate puns, 'specially the ending.

THAC0

Aug 12, 2009
i actually really like this game, man, the cut scenes were disappointing though.

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
One of the best episodes so far,keep it up guys!

and i doubt you'll read this, but you know what game you guys should cover? The original Saints Row. The intro scene(and the 'Canonization' scene directly afterward) is ripe with material.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I liked the flirty chick.
"Do you havy any shut the hell up? 'cause we could use some."
I'm gonna use that line anytime I can from now on.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Journeythroughhell said:
It is sort of late to take a shot at Dark Messiah, eh? Oh, I'm just nitpicking. Great video, as always.
I don't think there's a statute of limitations on these things :)
Funny thing is, when we started we were almost always doing old games, and people gave us flack for doing old stuff. Then we did more new stuff and we got flack for that. Can't please 'em all!

Basically, we've just decided to do whatever games we want.

(Secret: Metal Gear August wasn't actually because people kept bugging us to do it---we wanted to.)

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Venatio said:
That was great, I especially like the whole "Succubus, the number one reason anyone would learn the dark arts."
Yeah, I mean is there any other reason to learn the dark arts? Also the whole "personal space" thing was funny as hell when the flirty "guardian" showed up.