Unskippable: Dark Messiah

Norman Rafferty

Mar 18, 2009
Unskippable is enjoyable, as always. MSTing worked best when it was done on the quickly-made drive-in movies that were done on the cheap.

Which makes me wonder. Isn't the video game industry more PROFITABLE than the movie industry? How can Dark Messiah have such a large budget and still have such a lack of creative talent?

Is it because video-game patrons don't care?

Wharep

Sep 29, 2008
Aptspire said:
Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit
-Can't you make it hurt a bit?
awesome :)
Yeah, I laughed so hard of that part.
Great episode overall:)

NeoShinGundam

May 2, 2009
"What the point of a mystical hot chick if SHE'S inside YOU?"

In Soviet Russia, hot chick enters YOU!!

Awful, I know. But I couldn't resist ^_^

Valate_v1legacy

Sep 16, 2009
I had my friend, a dark altar inspector watch the altar part... He said there were 16 structural flaws and having it directly linked to hell is to Silent-Hill-ish. No, that dark altar was definitely not up to code.

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
I actually thought the same thing about the sheep when I first played it years ago. I think its because you don't hear the women talking about them unless your looking to your right, so its a bit odd when your character just goes on about them. I just assumed the sheep were shape-shifting necromancers.

BelmontClan

Nov 15, 2009
I wonder what the other 51 takes of the "Sweet dragon's blood" line were like?

After watching this video again, I'd have to say it's your third best one. First being Dirge of Cerebus and second being Devil May Cry.

EPD001

Apr 15, 2009
I looked up that our guardian's name is Xana...sort of speaking of experiences from a different work but that may be bad.

Sly Skater Man

Sep 30, 2009
Funny damn video course not sure why that dude had to be so hands on with the chracter in the scene but whatever guess hes just friendly,
keep at it