Unskippable: Dark Void

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Dark Void

A game named after the act of using the toilet with the lights off, yay!

Watch Video

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
The reaction to recieving the trophy for the intro cutscene, made me laugh, but I agree with Graham.
*recieves trophy* "Really?"

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ok I got to give you two thumbs up for making a TaleSpin reference! I remember that show!!

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
Wow are they really up to 7 times dying? On a side note, my first reaction to the village objective was the same puzzlement.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Loved that TaleSpin reference.

And yeah, really? A trophy for watching the prologue? Not really trying, are you, Dark Void?

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
Korak the Mad said:
The reaction to recieving the trophy for the intro cutscene, made me laugh, but I agree with Graham.
Hey, they worked hard for that trophy. They had to watch most of the intro to get it.

[edit]

okay, not most. They had to watch like a minute, but still.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
I know this show is called Unskippable but does that really justify placing an unskippable add in front of the actual show?
Shutup, I know it does
1nfinite_Cros5 said:
Did anybody hear the Wilhelm scream around 2:23, or is it just me?
Nope, me too. Definitely Wilhelm scream.

And I agree, Trophy for having done actually nothing at all is really pointless. At least give the trophy for finding that "village" or whatever!
But hey, easy 100% if the game ends there.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Korak the Mad said:
Hey, I think putting up with that prologue is worthy of a Trophy, don't you? After all it was a terrible prologue.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Those pop up slides are amazing!
I should know I have slid down one!
and I laughed pretty hard at the tailspin refrence!

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Well, that was a weird game. Still, loved the commentary, or whatchamacallit.
Got several good laughs out of me. Well done!

spuddaemon

Nov 9, 2009
I don't want to get banned for this... or probation... but did anyone else notice the CT at 1:06? What's the rating on this game? Is that acceptable?

Smertnik

Apr 5, 2010
spuddaemon said:
I don't want to get banned for this... or probation... but did anyone else notice the CT at 1:06? What's the rating on this game? Is that acceptable?
Huh? Why wouldn't it be? She isn't naked or anything.

Sabrestar

Apr 13, 2010
Talespin references were great, although I honestly didn't think a roofies joke was very appropriate. There are clearly enough things in this game to riff on without going there.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
orangeapples said:
Korak the Mad said:
Hey, they worked hard for that trophy. They had to watch most of the intro to get it.

[edit]

okay, not most. They had to watch like a minute, but still.
Not only that, they had to listen to Nolan North YET AGAIN.

So Graham, I get the feeling you and Paul are getting sick and tired of Nolan North. Just wondering, are you?

...Anyway, goddamn unavoidable trophy. Extra Credits warned us about those...

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
When I played the demo I immediately though of The Rocketeer with killer sentient robots. The gameplay is basically Iron Man 1 & 2 but no melee attacks unless your flying through the air.