Unskippable: Dark Void

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
1nfinite_Cros5 said:
Did anybody hear the Wilhelm scream around 2:23, or is it just me?
I did. I was like, "Op. Wilhelm scream."
That was one of the three favorite parts of this episode. The other two were the Nolan North joke and a trophy popping up after they finished singing.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Ok who else timed a "[aaannnd] NOW!" with the exact moment that guy at the end got jumped? I did. It was moderately satisfying.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
You get a trophy for watching the prolouge? Not even trying are you, Dark Void.

Is the game as bad as the cutscene?

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
1nfinite_Cros5 said:
Did anybody hear the Wilhelm scream around 2:23, or is it just me?
Oh, so that's what it is!

I've been hearing it everywhere and always assumed it was some sort of conspiracy that no-one else was willing to notice.

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
Is it just me or are the eyebrows in this game more active than in other games? Quite like it though.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
okay i wanna comment now...sigh, still no comment button on the video itself. i don't wanna comment via facebook x.x

aha, the 7th time he died...I was beginning to forget the count :]

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
TALESPIN!!!!
I actually wanna go back and count the "time I died" jokes

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
Sabrestar said:
Talespin references were great, although I honestly didn't think a roofies joke was very appropriate. There are clearly enough things in this game to riff on without going there.
Oooh don't be like that. It was a harmless joke from the perspective of telling a joke for the sake of humor. That wouldn't even wet the whistle of a shock jock's routine.

ManaAdvent

Apr 16, 2010
Yeah, receiving trophies/achievements just for watching intros and cutscenes definitely shows lazy game making and pointlessness.

Void Droid

Oct 6, 2010
I bought this game for £5 and it was worth every penny as I played through it and got my platinum and I enjoyed every minute of it. Is it a great game? No. Is it worth the £5 I paid? Very much so.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
"Trophy Awarded: Turned on controller."

This game would have been so much cooler with one of those ir foils Kitt had in Talespin.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Trophy reaction was priceless.

Also yes. Nolan North is the Eddie Murphy of video game voices. That's the perfect way to describe it. Dude's in everything and sometimes has multiple roles.

Rangerboy87

Jul 1, 2011
RTR said:
TALESPIN!!!!
I actually wanna go back and count the "time I died" jokes

Yea, what happened to the sixth time? The last one I remember was the "almost" 5th time during the second part of deadly premonition.

Loved the video btw guys. Keep em up.

[edit]

About the GPLP, keep doing em. In fact, keep venetica going; I was really getting into it.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
OH YEAH!

Hey everyone! We're selling a new Unskippable shirt. Based on a line from the Crysis 2 episode, may we present:

The Lasers of Understanding!

Art by LeeLee, who draws Name Game [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/namegame]!

It's a preorder, meaning you order it now, and if we sell enough by August 1st, we print it, and ship it to you. If not, we refund your money. Preordering is the only way to guarantee you'll get one, and in your size/color. Our shirts are always a limited run!