Unskippable: Dead Rising

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Wouldukindly said:
"Land? On a helipad?" Excellent, very funny, I think everyone mocks the cutscenes when they're bored.
hehe, yeah, the dialog and cutscenes for Dead Rising are pretty poor!

Still, very good vid!

Artheval_Pe

Jul 7, 2008
I found it way less funny than Eternal Sonata and Lost Planet. I prefered the pacing of the previous one.

Nice clipping between the headset and the hat, by the way.

TheBlueRabbit

Ballistic Comedian
Jan 9, 2009
All in all, a solid effort guys. IMO, not as good as the previous two but you've drawn me in. Keep up the good work and I'll keep checking back.

Guy32

Jan 4, 2009
Better then last week but still only a few jokes made me laugh.
"You gotta be kidding me! Land? On a helipad?!" that was going through my headat that exact moment as they said that =)

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
Glad to see all cutscenes won't be as lengthy as ES. Loved the Apocalypse Now reference. However, I kept waiting for them to say something about how his earmuffs went THROUGH his fedora, because that image alone kept making me laugh.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
"Frank West, Action Photographer!"
Absolutely brilliant, once again.
And this time it was a game i've actually played.

And my God! How could you openly expose the Zombie weakness to smooth chests?
Now eveyone will be shaving themselves when the eventual zombie horde comes...
And it will be strangely erotic.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
We cut out the playable portion between those two scenes because it's nearly six minutes long, and while we had some good jokes for it, it would have dragged longer than the Eternal Sonata scene!

Also, the hat is a bonus item that I couldn't remove. So, it'd be kind of weird to make fun of them for something that's really only an extra.

Thanks for all the feedback though! We're always trying to get better, so we'll take all your suggestions.

estro_pajo

Dec 15, 2008
Archon said:
I don't remember him wearing a fedora. Was that new??

But anyway Sim City of the Dead sounds awesome.
it wasn't a fedora, he dons a pork pie.

i was surprised that they haven't made a reference to the brim-hs clipping issues. ?>scratch this, just noticed Grahams post above...^^

MalevolentJim

Aug 15, 2008
"You came by helicopter?"
"i just guessed because you jumped out of one"

fnar fnar fnar

oh how that made me laugh.Keep 'em comin'.

sirdapfrey

Jan 2, 2009
It had its funny parts, but I just don't think it was as good as the Eternal Sonata episode. I laughed quietly to myself at many points, but no laugh-out-loud parts. Stil, I will definitely tune in for future episodes.

Sparq

Jan 12, 2009
MaxFan said:
nilcypher said:
Is it just me, or does Sim City of the Dead! sound like an amazing game?
I'd so buy that game.
Wow. We're 50 posts in, and I have time to register and be the first to post that this game already exists? :)
Anyway it's called Afterlife [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterlife_(video_game)] and it's basically a Simcity 2000 clone. It's not too bad of a game, certainly entertained me for a while.

And the episode was quite good, keep up the good work. I still miss the old magazine layout though, but ZP and now Unskippable make up for it. Also not one comment about the extraplanar fedora using the 5th dimension to stay in shape in spite of the headphones?

xxnightlawxx

Nov 6, 2008
distinguishing qualities jack shit and shit just left town hahhaha great.

not thats not the army they have a "we're not the army sign" its underlined just as great