Unskippable: Deadly Premonition: Part 1

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
My god....what the name of Great Cthulu was that I just watched? With previous Unskippables, with the cutscenes, even if they're cheesy and overwrought and long, they're still entertaining here and there and of course hilarious when you guys riff off em', but this just baffled me beyond reason. 0_o Interest piqued though...I've got to look this game up!

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
That was great. Looking forward to part 2. Those 2 twins were creepy. Creepier than my two brothers, also blond twins. I think they are after me.

Apr 28, 2008
mjc0961 said:
Hah, that "Ugh, see you next week..." at the end was very funny! Can't wait to see what you guys do to this game next.

Also, I agree about burning down the forest. Remember kids, if all else fails use fire.

EDIT: Just looked, it actually isn't a Wii game. It's a 360 and PS3 game. That makes it even MORE pathetic.
Really?

I expected crappy PS2 game... but its on next-gen consoles?

Damn thats ridiculous.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
THAT was just the INTRO to the game?!
Who created this abomination?!

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
Good video guys

Note: Did anyone else notice the Garden Of Eden symbolism? The woman, the snake, the tree, the children symblosing the loss of innocence.
Or is it just the crazed conspiracy freak in me?

LordVyreth

Jan 22, 2010
Wow, between the Giant Bomb and this, Deadly Premonition is freaking inescapable among humorous video game websites. As for the graphics, the game's only $20, guys. It's a budget title for a reason. Katamari Damacy's graphics weren't great either.

SillyBilly

Nov 10, 2009
Nice video and I'm sorry for totally ruin the game for you but ...
It really is terrible in so meanie ways the grafics the story the gameplay ect...
Looking forward to next week

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Wow... just wow... what the hell is going on in that game? What is wrong with all those people?

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Megalodon said:
That may well be the worst cutscene that they've done yet. Just WTF?
Not to imply that the vid itself wasn't entertaining, the cutscence was just awful.
Even worse than that cutscene from Zoids Assault a few weeks back?...

Well, actually yeah, that Zoids Assault scene *was* better looking than Deadly Premonition.

My favorite line from this video involves the name SWERY:

GRAHAM: Maybe it's a keyboard layout we're not familiar with.
PAUL: Oh yeah, SWERY, it's where the F, U, C, and K keys are all right beside each other so you can hit them with one hand.

All in all, once again, nice job, Graham and Paul. I can only wonder what the second part of Deadly Premonition will be like... can't be any worse than the pre-title stuff, right?

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
I was expecting some comment on foreplay when we saw naked crucified lady.

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
OverHaze said:
Deadly Premonition is awesome! Don't you think so Zack?
I certainly do!

Just got done watching today's Endurance Run only to to be treated to an Unskippable of this game.
What's funny is that I had suggested it in the suggestion thread just a couple of days ago. Looks like they beat me to it.