Unskippable: Deadly Premonition: Part 1

Warstratigier

Mar 28, 2009
....what in the feeeuu#$@#......what was going on within the heads of the developers when they made this....

Though i gotta say....ya'll can make the strangest things be funny as well and that was definitely STRANGE.

saintchristopher

Goes "Ding" When There's Stuff.
Aug 14, 2009
Words CANNOT describe how hard i want to play this game. it looks SO BAD. Like, so bad that there's no way it isn't also eye-stabbingly brilliant.

akiata

Nov 23, 2009
Careful, you don't want to trip on one of the three textures.
Haha. Brilliant. I look forward to these every week.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
What the fuck is this game? Are you trying to introduce us to sick, twisted, demented, japanese video games? If so, well done!

LordVyreth

Jan 22, 2010
saintchristopher said:
Words CANNOT describe how hard i want to play this game. it looks SO BAD. Like, so bad that there's no way it isn't also eye-stabbingly brilliant.
That's a pretty decent explanation for this game. Either people say it's the worst thing ever or they see past the flaws and the game goes into "so bad it's good" again. Pretty much everyone agrees that the graphics suck, though. But then the game just sold 50,000 copies, at about $20 a pop, and this is considered a huge success, so I'm guessing the budget isn't exactly huge.

menhir

Jun 15, 2007
You guys know you can go watch some games journalists play through this ENTIRE game, right? Well you do now, so go on and do it.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Jack and Calumon said:
MatParker116 said:
this game believe it or not is only two months old.
Let me Guess... A Wii game?

Calumon: What would give him that idea? >.<
That would explain the graphics, but it was made for the 360. Says they started making it in 2007.

Garfy

Nov 6, 2009
I am completly addicted to the endurance runs of this shitty shitty game.
It's like a car crash, terrible but you just can't look away.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
That...that cutscene was aweful. A good Unskippable, but the cutscene was horrific.