Unskippable: Deadly Premonition: Part 1

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Okay, does anyone remember the game D that came out for the original Playstation and a few other platforms? The visual style here reminds me heavily of that. Only, D came out in 1995 and therefore HAS A FRIGGIN' EXCUSE.

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
Mydnyght said:
GRAHAM: Maybe it's a keyboard layout we're not familiar with.
PAUL: Oh yeah, SWERY, it's where the F, U, C, and K keys are all right beside each other so you can hit them with one hand.
Reminds me of this typewriter we have at the archives. It is called 'den ekivoka skrivmaskinen' in english 'the risque typewriter' it can only type the letters 'K' and 'U'.

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
ha LOL! this was really good HIlarious great
video i cracked up when graham said 'yeah, do it, they'll never find the bodies'

Snownine

Apr 19, 2010
zombie711 said:
is it just me or are the kids looking at her rack?
What an awkward time to get your first woody, the scene of a violent murder! And from the victim no less!

Supernova2000

Shivan Sympathizer
May 2, 2009
It looks like the games industry is getting stupider and stupider every week. I'm steering clear of this game, that's for sure. Fucking hilarious though!

Larmo

May 20, 2008
JEBWrench said:
mjc0961 said:
EDIT: Just looked, it actually isn't a Wii game. It's a 360 and PS3 game. That makes it even MORE pathetic.
Most of the PS2 library looks better than that. In fact, I think there's a few N64 games that look better.
if you look at reviews of the game you notice that people seem to be putting it in the so bad its good category, like this review, almost meakes me want to get it to see whats its about.

http://g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/62985/deadly-premonition/review/

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
That's a pre-title intro sequence? That's...just...stupid. And it makes no sense.

Also, I thought the snake was sexual too.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
SaunaKalja said:
This doesn't seem like a strange game at all. The music is just fantastic.

Annnd that's the cherry on the sundae. F-K in the coffee...

Feb 18, 2009
samsonguy920 said:
SaunaKalja said:
This doesn't seem like a strange game at all. The music is just fantastic.

Annnd that's the cherry on the sundae. F-K in the coffee...
Yeah, it was as clear as crisp spring morning.
And the music is truly quite charming, not messed up at all.

ManaAdvent

Apr 16, 2010
"There goes the most interesting character in the cutscene. So long Ladybug." lol.

Still that was a terrible cutscene, and made me go WTF esp. with the part of the ladies crying and holding up stuff for no particular reason.

ezeroast

Jan 25, 2009
Fantastic work guys, best one yet.
Well apart from Valkyria Chronicles maybe.
keep it up

dls182

Viva La Squir
Jun 15, 2009
Holy hell that was a bad cut scene...

It basically lacked any dialogue, there was no pacing and it made no sense. Not terribly successful then, as it's meant to intrigue you and make you want to play the game...

Destroy Gundam

Feb 20, 2009
That was an interesting cutscene, but I'll admit, the SWERY joke was pretty entertaining.

Maybe those kids were rejected extras from the Children of the Corn or something.