Unskippable: Deadly Premonition: Part 2

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Deadly Premonition: Part 2

At last, the FBI agent arrives to solve the mystery.

Watch Video

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I haven't seen dialogue Quick Time Events since Condemned 2...

And he must be talking to his penis.

Is the game any good at all, btw? I mean, it LAUNCHED at 20 USD. It's truly a budget title.

Edit/Update:

Fuck yes. The game is awesome!

NonyaZ

I'm still not that kind of Orc.
Apr 18, 2010
You guys are making what seems to be a terrible game funny, Good job :3

"What is he, the FBI agent in charge of irresponsible driving?"

lol

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
*falls over laughing*

before I get banned for "low content blah blah blah" Ill make an edit:

"was he talking to his penis?" was unexpected and brilliant!

beetrain

Nov 17, 2009
I thought this looked like an OK game with sub par graphics, but now it's starting to look downright incompetent. Squirrels making monkey noises? What the hell?

Naal

Feb 24, 2009
Bahahah... awesome as always. "Were those squrrels making monkey noises?"

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:
I haven't seen dialogue Quick Time Events since Condemned 2...

And he must be talking to his penis.

Is the game any good at all, btw? I mean, it LAUNCHED at 20 USD. It's truly a budget title.
its supposed to be so weird, that if you don't find a way to play it at least ONCE in your life, your a horrible monster and don't deserve to live.

or something.

I dunno if I get a 360 I am buying this immediately

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Very good! Love the squirrel part but... in the ending Gag, the text says "So at least we don't reel ripped off." I dunno if I just don't get it or that's a typo.

Calumon: Secretly, Jack's a Grammar WWII Infantryman.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Paul's line at the end really ended things nicely. And yeah, those squirrels that sound like monkeys were messed up.

Blue-State said:
Why that dig at PS2 at the end? My first console was a PS2 and those games had way better cut scenes than this. Besides it's bad karma to speak ill of the dead. ^_^
Good thing PS2 isn't dead, then.

ars731

Nov 10, 2006
This game has the most inapporiate sound and music effects in a game I've seen. what the hell is up with the soft jazz and Agent York having a theme song. and don't get me started on the squirrel monkeys.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
MONTHS? I thought this was a late life DREAMCAST GAME...

Oh well... what am I suppose to expect from a game starring a guy with the cheesest cop intro music ever (in a horror game) that talks on his phone, is Twittering crime photos, driving, smoking, and using QTE's to talk to his penis.

Voltano

Dec 11, 2008
Jack and Calumon said:
Very good! Love the squirrel part but... in the ending Gag, the text says "So at least we don't reel ripped off." I dunno if I just don't get it or that's a typo.
I was just going to mention that part. I wonder if it's meant to refer to something (like a PS 2 launch game, I dunno).

By Cthulhu I never seen a game with such a bizarre video like that before. If that FBI agent is the protagonist then he definitely needs a player to steer him if he is talking on a cell phone, working on a computer and driving a vehicle at the same time. o_O

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
is their some huge section that was cut out between the first and second parts, because I have no idea who that guy in the garden was and how he got their. The cutscene sucks.