Unskippable: Digital Devil Saga

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Digital Devil Saga

In a crazy land of tentacled artichokes and anthropomorphic zebra monsters, Graham and Paul keep it real. This week, it's Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga.

Watch Video

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Epic as always, keep up the good work boys- loved the fallout referance, thats the first thing i thought too
Cue demands for metal gear solid vids

"why cant we have crossbows, we just have these crappy guns!!"

DanTheBigMan

Oct 18, 2008
Was I the only one who caught the Spaceballs reference?
Because it was a goood one. xP
Amazing, as usual.

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
"You're a terrible strategy." "...Ouch."

Nice Spaceballs reference, and the throwback to The Darkness was certainly called for.

Another job well done, gents.

P00dle

Feb 1, 2009
Nice references and hilarious though i didn't get the spaceballs reference...
Could anyone elaborate?

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Just becuase there B Unit doesn't mean there stupid. I really lost it after that.

P00dle said:
Nice references and hilarious though i didn't get the spaceballs reference...
Could anyone elaborate?
The part about the suitcase combonation in Spaceballs a code was said "123456" and the lines "1 2 3 4 5 6? That sounds like a suitcase combonation an idiot would have!" followed by "1 2 3 4 5 6? That's the combonation on my suitcase!"

whyarecarrots

Nov 19, 2008
That cutscene worried me...

Anyway, good episode: it lagged a bit at times, but some great moments made up for it.

Also, I'd recommend people to have a look at Loadingreadyrun.com (graham and paul's website), as some of the stuff on there is also very funny.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
meeeeeeeeow!
Loved the references back to The Darkness video. I love this series more every week.

Megido

Aug 24, 2008
Haven't played this game in years. Need to get myself a PS2 (or wait for PS3 to drop dramatically in price) so I can finish it.

You guys are hilarious. Keep this stuff coming, 'cause we love it.

Spudgun Man

Oct 29, 2008
Damn even though the movies are crappy the voiceover makes me want to play the game. If only you guys would do a voiceover for the whole game.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Giant tentacled artichokes: the natural predator of game characters.
But seriously, I enjoyed this. Three Dog reference all the way.
The one thing I don't remember the reference to was the meow at the end... seems strangely familiar.
Now if only the giant glowing holes around my campus were filled with something other than radiation (if you get my drift).

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Was "3 dog" a counter-referance to doomsday arcade or is there actually a radio host called 3 dog?