Unskippable: Dirge of Cerberus

NDWolfwood5268

Dec 3, 2008
Baiting-Master said:
Look, i've learnt from the past, not to troll...

4- I hate the fact that Yahtzee had to change his intro and outro music because of the copyright laws in place today, yet for some reason the fair use act allows you people to use video seqences (for which you obviously profit from) created for in game use of video games by programmers. They are doing the hard work and you are getting the coin for it. Not exactly what I call reaping the reward...
I felt like hitting on this. The Yahtzee bit sucked, yeah, I liked custom music too, but the music industry is anal now a-days I guess. The games industry - you make it sound like Unskippable is stealing their cash. They are NOT, people buy the games to play them, these guys do commentary on them. They are two different venues, and the game industry will never suffer because a few guys poked fun at their cinematics. I'm sorry, but I don't see any weight to your argument. Except the Yahtzee music bit. And the children visiting the site bit.

On the actually topic, kudos to the Unskippable guys!

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
Great video, really funny.

I think having a boring cut-scene makes for a boring cut-scene no matter how it's commentated, so I'm really glad you guys decided to take a jab at something a little more faster-paced.

Keep up the good work, amigos.

dynamicsketch

Jan 2, 2008
I could imagine. I was actually thinking of buying Eternal Sonata, too. After seeing this, I couldn't imagine how much you two had gone through with this.

Seeing that Final Fantasy XIII so far is nothing but cutscenes in the trailers over the past few years, I find it funny how it still gets the fans psyched. I just know that you guys are going to riff that one one day. Speaking of Final Fantasy, I think the ones who are whining about how much this video sucks MUST be Square-Enix fans. Maybe they should be forced to watch these game intros over and over, huh?

intergral

Dec 18, 2008
I'm really starting to like this series! One of you guys really sounds like Mike Nelson from MST3K!!! :)

smallharmlesskitten

Not David Bowie
Apr 3, 2008
GrahamS said:
Just a little nit pick

Your description in the video has something about unexplained backstory. This is kinda invalid. It's nearly fully explained during the course of the game. Through cutscenes yes but still explained

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
smallharmlesskitten said:
GrahamS said:
Just a little nit pick

Your description in the video has something about unexplained backstory. This is kinda invalid.
I agree.

(We don't actually write those posts... sshh...)

mainman816

Jan 27, 2009
DO ONE ON HALO 3 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........... 3 years later.....hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (lowercase) hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... please

gamegod25

Jul 10, 2008
Vohn_exel said:
I actually didn't find this one quite as funny as the previous ones, but still hilarious :D

"We're testing bullets on you! Tell us if this hurts..."
There may be some side effects...like your death ^_^