Unskippable: Dirge of Cerberus

Falien

Nov 21, 2008
Graham, Paul, you guys are unbelievably good at what you do! At first glance it seems so simple (say funny stuff about a video, bah easy), but your many cultural references (some not even game-related!) and your unique style of delivery turn it into an art form!

Your series really IS Unskippable!

PS: "This is God! PICK UP THE PACE!" - that had me in stitches!
PS2: The description under the video has a typo - "eplosions".

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
"Why did I take the stairs?" LOL!
Awesome. This is the best episode yet, imho. :)

Aarn13

Sep 29, 2008
"Pop-up Windows. He needs firefox. That would be Red XIII right?" rofl><

well done guys

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Nice work as always guys, the crack about the troops not being able to find the rest of yuffie's sweater was nice.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Kukakkau said:
dont you just love how all the house are made of wood and everything is really old... yet they have flying jetski's and mobile phones?

loved the inspector gadget crack and how most of the cutscene is *dramatic no emotion stare*
Um...

In Europe all the buildings are old yet they have mobile phones and futuristic looking BMW bikes...

The strangest thing was seeing a Videogame Store in France that occupied the bottom floor of an old medieval house. Or an electronics store in an ancient venetian building.

willgreg123

Aug 4, 2008
Hands down, funniest one yet XD

Your voice acting is improving and the deliveries are percice as well as pricless. I also like that they're getting longer with each episode. This makes me relish my old MST3K watching youth, so I keep wanting these to be an hour and a half long, sadly, the only game with that much usless diolague would be Xenosaga, and I don't see you guys putting yourselves threw the agonizing tourture of a JRPG.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Poking fun at Vincent Valentine's game is way too easy... but it brightened my Monday nonetheless.

estro_pajo

Dec 15, 2008
I'm a film theoretician so I've always loved the 'film industry only' jokes in mst3k (sometimes referring to technical aspects of film production, film theory, anthropology or just film history) and the one thing Unskippable has exclusively are the in-game jokes. Like the Capture the Flag pun at the beginning of this one. You just know you are one of the few that gets this :) so cool

Raptoricus

Jan 13, 2009
Haha, I wasn't to sure about the first one you guys made, but this one had me in stitches, keep up the good work!

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
This one won me over, I'm hereby declaring my fanboyism towards Unskippable.

WastedHero

Jan 14, 2009
I must admi-I can't...quite describe...in words the amount of face rocking awesome that was contained in this episode. You guys are Kings among Geeks!

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
PedroSteckecilo said:
Kukakkau said:
dont you just love how all the house are made of wood and everything is really old... yet they have flying jetski's and mobile phones?

loved the inspector gadget crack and how most of the cutscene is *dramatic no emotion stare*
Um...

In Europe all the buildings are old yet they have mobile phones and futuristic looking BMW bikes...
yea i am from britain. we havent had wooden house for a looong time
but yea good assumption

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I guess I'm the only one who didn't like this better than the previous episodes? It was still very, very funny, and there were long parts in which I was just nonstop lolling.