KeithA45

Jan 19, 2009
Hahaha priceless again.

Favorite parts:
"Why did I take the stairs?"
"Pop-up Windows. He needs FireFox"
"'What the heck was that?' 'An explosion'"
and best one: "Wait a minute, where did I leave the moon?!"

Although I gotta say, I think the guy with the deeper voice is much funnier. His comments are usually more witty and to be honest, his voice makes it better (I know it's kinda weird, but can you imagine Yahtzee doing ZP without his accent or perfect pronounciation? It sounds terrible: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XSpPIBvjN4 ) I'm not sure if it's Graham or Paul, I'm going to guess it's Graham that I really don't enjoy hearing his voice or jokes (no offense to the man) but I'm e-mailing them now to clarify their identities.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Haha great stuff, seriously. I look forward to these more than I do ZP now. Keep up the good work.

Avida

Oct 17, 2008
That was way better than the last one, way ta go!

KeithA45 said:
Hahaha priceless again.

Favorite parts:
"Why did I take the stairs?"
"Pop-up Windows. He needs FireFox"
"'What the heck was that?' 'An explosion'"
and best one: "Wait a minute, where did I leave the moon?!"

Although I gotta say, I think the guy with the deeper voice is much funnier. His comments are usually more witty and to be honest, his voice makes it better (I know it's kinda weird, but can you image Yahtzee doing ZP without his accent or perfect pronounciation? It sounds terrible: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XSpPIBvjN4) I'm not sure if it's Graham or Paul, I'm going to guess it's Graham that I really don't enjoy hearing his voice or jokes (no offense to the man) but I'm e-mailing them now to clarify their identities.
Welcome to the escapist.

Btw you should put a space between the link and the end parenthesis otherwise the link breaks.

Never really picked up on the varying levels of funny between the two guys, but now you mention it your right, the deep guy is way funnier.

Frapple

Sep 7, 2007
Pretty much summarised every game that's come from Japan in one of the last few sentences.

"Wow this seems like a really fun game to play, maybe we could do that at some point
Yet some how I suspect when you do actually play the game you can't actually do any of those things."

Quick Ben

Oct 27, 2008
Really funny, these are certainly getting better and better.
Some some things are spot on.

estro_pajo

Dec 15, 2008
that was really good, my fave so far.

I've played DoC for 30min maybe, so I truly hope that Vincent will destroy that Metal Gear in the end... ;)

The one with the deeper voice is Paul, yes. I think it's just a matter of preference, I've always liked Grahams voice, ever since the 'election rant' on LRR.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
That was great.

"I'll get you next time, gadget!" - pure gold.
"What was that?" "An explosion." - pure...platinum.

Wounded Melody

Jan 19, 2009
Is it just me, or do the guys sometimes sound like Mike and Kevin of MST3K/Rifftrax fame? Or maybe I've just been watching MST3K too much lately...

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
To try and give you guys an idea of who's who:

Graham:
"I'll get you next time gadget"
"Where did I leave the moon?"
"Midgar Morning Madness!"
"Vincent wakes up, broods..."

Paul:
"This isn't a phone!"
"George Lucas gets 20¢..."
"Once Shinra built the giant gun..."
"Vincent! Why are you just standing there?!"

It should also be mentioned that we both write all the jokes, so we're not always necessarily delivering our own quips.

I bring this up mostly because Paul and I don't really see a marked difference between us, but that's us.

51gunner

Jun 12, 2008
Awesome stuff. I liked the line

"I bet when you actually play the game you can't do any of these things."
"Oh, that's just pessimism"

the best. Keep it up! You're becoming my new favorites on this site!

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
"I see the Procedure went well, Otacon..."

I can't even begin to fathom where the inspiration for that one came from.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
Heyyyy! You're getting better, this actually made me laugh this time, well done, keep up the improvement.