Unskippable: Dirge of Cerberus

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
I mean no disrespect, but Unskippable hasn't been my cup of tea. It's just not my thing. Having said that, I can honestly say I was surprised by the hillarity in this episode. :D I had to watch because I'm a huge FF7 fan (but did find DoC to be lacking). I had to watch on principle, and was not disapointed.

Winning observation;
"Only in anime can you be back-lit at night!"

Winning line;
"Man, all these lights are really harshing my Brood vibe."

Fantastic. :)

LesIsMore

Jul 22, 2008
MaxRaine said:
I must add that I love how this makes me think of MST3K =P
Amen to that - and they're getting better as the episodes go on. I swear I can hear Mike Nelson's voice in some of these.

"We couldn't find the rest of your sweater."
"I have a bad feeling about how Final Fantasy keeps ripping off Star Wars."

LesIsMore

Jul 22, 2008
LesIsMore said:
MaxRaine said:
I must add that I love how this makes me think of MST3K =P
Amen to that - and they're getting better as the episodes go on. I swear I can hear Mike Nelson's voice in some of these.

"We couldn't find the rest of your sweater."
"I have a bad feeling about how Final Fantasy keeps ripping off Star Wars."
"Three years - wow, I'm glad they didn't show those years in agonizing detail."
Sorry - wrong button. Nothing new or interesting, move along.

Chiasm

Aug 27, 2008
Amazing stuff, Just so funny overall and love showing my friends at Uni the videos as well, Just on the pure humor stand point alone.

Though with all the comparisons to MST3k around, I'll need to actually look into that show as well now and watch them. Just a overall brilliant new series that even people who do not play games, I show this to, end up laughing as well.

Dark Angel of Glory

Dec 14, 2008
I love this video so freaking much! ^_^ I've watched it so many times now that I can practically quote it and I STILL lmao every time! Truly awesome job!

Khomatose

Jan 31, 2009
If I was a guy I'd turn gay for you guys, however, as things go I'll settle for bearing your comical little children. :)

xxx <3

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
I love these episodes.
Admittedly it is just the same concept as Mystery Science Theater 3000 but with games.
Not like thats a bad thing.

I was nearly in tears at the "Ahhh, theres the moon" part.
Genius.

SHBird

Dec 13, 2008
I think you just officially became exactly as awesome as MST3K.

"We're testing the effects of bullets! ON YOU! Tell us if this hurts!"

Deadpool062

Jul 9, 2008
lol yuffie sucks, and all what was that?! AN EXPLOSION and i stopped making my arms flap and now im making a jetski float, love that that was awesome

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
ROFLMFAO!!!!! This episode is genius!!!!! Think is in my top 3 from unskippable!
"We are testing the effects of bullets on YOU!"
"Tell us if this hurts!"
LOL

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
yknow, i have never played final fantasy. in fact, Kingdom Hearts is really my only FF "experience". i know, pretty disappointing. Square ENX needs to make better games.