Unskippable: Dragon Age II

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Dragon Age II

There's dragons, it's an age... finally! A game delivers!

Watch Video

mb16

make cupcakes not bombs
Sep 14, 2008
i think the plot would have been better if it had contained that guy sleeping with 5 women on his pile of money and then high-fived superman

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
SckizoBoy said:
Thought they'd make a comment along the lines of '*gasp* language! You're a lehdy!' when she said 'BS'
Kinda surprised they didn't go there too or at least mention how Bioware RPG's these days learn bad language by their second installment.

Also, and I don't know if I bitched about this before on one of the quadrillion 'DA2 SUX' threads but, does anybody else think the knives and swords in DA2 look like the plastic, toy weapons you can find in any given department store? The blades all look so fat, dull and, non-threatening and they have since the first game. It's hard to take them seriously.

Another great show guys, as always!

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
I knew they were going to mention "Putties", I could feel it. Also, best quote so far:

"They only use two burly men to drag you in?"

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
I like Dragon Age as a game, but Dragonage actually sounds a lot more interesting.

Nashidar

Jun 2, 2010
Nice when a game actually lives up to its title isn't it? :p

Not that it makes it good though...

Dragonage would definitely make the Olympics more interesting. :)

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
As much flak as DA2 gets, I still really enjoyed that game. Very fun combat, great voice acting, and while not the best stories, still pretty interesting.

Nice work, guys. I chuckled!

Feb 11, 2009
That dude just looks like Letho on vacation. I guess the creators of DA2 spared him at the end of the Witcher 2...

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
This was good, but it seems like you guys where quiet more than usual. Is there less to comment on or is that just me?

Shoggoth2588 said:
Also, and I don't know if I bitched about this before on one of the quadrillion 'DA2 SUX' threads but, does anybody else think the knives and swords in DA2 look like the plastic, toy weapons you can find in any given department store? The blades all look so fat, dull and, non-threatening and they have since the first game. It's hard to take them seriously.
I know right?
They made new baldes for DA2 but the one time we see a blade close up they use one of the old lego swords.

Dracowrath

Jul 7, 2011
I was wondering when they were going to do this one. Not as funny as the other episodes though, sadly.

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
"...finally! A game delivers!"

Yes, it delivered a lackluster story and more repetition of environments and enemies and encounters than should be legal.

Also, the Unksippable video was faaaaar more enjoyable than the actual game. Video was good for some laughs as it was intended for I think.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
Awww, I was waiting to hear "Now, watch my Darkspawn GROOOOOOOOOW!"
I hope you're happy with yourself. Because of your post, I just went to Youtube and watched a two minute long Rita Repulsa montage. You ass.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
DustyDrB said:
I hope you're happy with yourself. Because of your post, I just went to Youtube and watched a two minute long Rita Repulsa montage. You ass.
Rita should have just stuck with memes to take over the world. IT seems more effective.