Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Shoggoth2588 said:
SckizoBoy said:
Thought they'd make a comment along the lines of '*gasp* language! You're a lehdy!' when she said 'BS'
Kinda surprised they didn't go there too or at least mention how Bioware RPG's these days learn bad language by their second installment.

Also, and I don't know if I bitched about this before on one of the quadrillion 'DA2 SUX' threads but, does anybody else think the knives and swords in DA2 look like the plastic, toy weapons you can find in any given department store? The blades all look so fat, dull and, non-threatening and they have since the first game. It's hard to take them seriously.

Another great show guys, as always!
I noticed that two. The swords do look fat and dull sometimes. I did like Hawke's personal knife used for threatening, murdering, and getting in the way of sex.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
thisbymaster said:
What no boob jokes about the magic chick? Or for the next one, "Your mom has a massive Rack."
When he tells the first story he actually makes your sister's breasts bigger than they are later. While he gives your brother cool armor.
Thanks Bioware.
Sick Pigs.

Birthe

Apr 26, 2010
"The truth?! Well ok she actually looks as if she can handle the truth." hahhaha loved this.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
DustyDrB said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Awww, I was waiting to hear "Now, watch my Darkspawn GROOOOOOOOOW!"
I hope you're happy with yourself. Because of your post, I just went to Youtube and watched a two minute long Rita Repulsa montage. You ass.
Damnit, because of you I had to go watch that same montage! I hate all of you.
...I just watched the motange too. This is turning into an epidemic.

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
They did play around with the whole frame-story thing in some amusing ways, the most memorable being in Varric's loyalty quest, where it opens with Varric alone against an infinite horde of enemies getting one-hit-killed -- before the Seeker calls BS again and it goes back to the "real" tale. (It plays better than that sounds.)

I did like the game, though, despite the background overuse and occasional plot silliness. (The plot was a *lot* more coherent than ME2, after all. Which I also enjoyed, incidentally.)

RedEyesBlackGamer said:
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
DustyDrB said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Awww, I was waiting to hear "Now, watch my Darkspawn GROOOOOOOOOW!"
I hope you're happy with yourself. Because of your post, I just went to Youtube and watched a two minute long Rita Repulsa montage. You ass.
Damnit, because of you I had to go watch that same montage! I hate all of you.
...I just watched the motange too. This is turning into an epidemic.
Indeed.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Birthe said:
"The truth?! Well ok she actually looks as if she can handle the truth." hahhaha loved this.
As long as you can blend it with a few lies, it should be okay.

Good video.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Ea is such a bad influence on Bioware. Mooning, smoking, franchise milking, down-dumbing....it used to be such a good kid, Bioware....

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
I actually do wanna play this game

when I have time to play any game for an extended period of time anymore :/