Unskippable: Drakengard 3 - Oh God, There's So Much Blood

THM

Sep 27, 2014
Norix596 said:
Too bad they couldn't have gotten that nonsense when she regrows a new body out of the flower blossom growing out of her own eyeball.
Ew. Just...ew. Also, wouldn't having a flower in your eye socket be uncomfortable? Or at least really, really irritating? And how exactly do you go about getting a flower in your eye socket? :) I have to admit, every time I saw that character, anything else I was thinking just got brushed aside by those thoughts. (Mainly, 'ew'.)

Keith Fraser

Mar 12, 2012
Looks like Daenerys Targaryen is upping her game for the sixth A Song of Ice and Fire book!

(Come on, a white-haired girl unleashes a dragon on an army and makes dire pronouncements, and I'm the first person to make an ASOIAF reference?)

Link Satonaka

Mar 1, 2012
I swear on my life, in one of the earlier levels an NPC shouted, "STOP HER, SHE'S AFTER OUR [printer] INK TONER"
Seems like Paul and Graham might have [mis]heard the same thing :)

Sep 9, 2007
After watching this and finding out its actually available in Australia, I had to get this, to see how bad it gets.

Norix596 said:
Too bad they couldn't have gotten that nonsense when she regrows a new body out of the flower blossom growing out of her own eyeball.
I kinda wanted to see their reaction to the cutscene after the boss fight against 5.

THM said:
Ew. Just...ew. Also, wouldn't having a flower in your eye socket be uncomfortable?
Pretty much. As far as discomfort goes, the game states it "Hurts like a *****".

Deathhappens

Sep 25, 2014
castlewise said:
So is she the good guy or the bad guy?
Good,bad, she's the girl with the sword.
And the dragon.
And an assortment of other fantasy kitchen sink implements of murder, of course.