Unskippable: E3 Trailers

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
"The spice must flow"

Most people don't know what thats from....but I'd expect a higher percentage of people on this forum to know what thats from (without resorting to Google)

edit: just looked up the info on Huxley...and MMOFPS with RPG elements....wasn't that what Tabula Rasa was?

May 7, 2008
Zombie_Fish said:
Oh, and as for the games, they all look bad. Huxley and Edge Of Twilight look the worst though. Huxley just looked bad and Edge Of Twilight was just far too vague.
i'm a bit disappointed in games this year...none of those look exciting even with them making light of the trailers i couldnt like them...~sighs~

great! as for the games...blah..

The Brian J

Apr 18, 2009
"Alright, who broke the moon? Dammit, Steve, we only had one of those!" killed me.

And let me just say that these three trailers were completely unappealing. FF is the same damn game it always has been, Edge of Twilight could honestly be any genre of game about anything given how brown and generic the trailer was, and Huxley looks pretty clearly like a Gears of War ripoff.

All those trailers were terrible. Thank GOD for Unskippable :)

Utarefson

Apr 15, 2009
Oh my gosh,what happend to huxley!?
And nice 'dune' joke, that was really unexpected.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Okay, I'm waiting for a game where dude with a goatee is NOT a villain.

I now get why people ignore FF trailers - I know NOTHING about the game from it.

Also, the Three Dog's "AAARGH" was cool.

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
The Huxley one blew my mind with its awfulness. I can only be thankful that Unskippable was there to save the day.

Elemental

Apr 4, 2009
Ghostwise said:
"It's destiny for me to go to Tashi Station for some power converters." There was some pretty hilarious stuff in here. The Huxley one was by far the best. Was really hoping for another JRPG though. :p Man that Huxley game has been in development for like 10 years it seems. Will be surprised if it ever gets released lol. Those turtlenecks were horrible. Put a damned helmet on!
I know another game that has been in development for 10 years... Don't remind me...

Hithlain

Keeper of Ying
Nov 25, 2008
those were pretty much the worst trailers I've ever seen. Why can games do that when movies wouldn't dare?

Anyway, you made it much more palatable. Thanks.

thevegetarianzombie

Dec 11, 2008
Good one, although I think I was expecting a comment about how FF13 was so delayed that Final Fantasy 14 will be out before it.