Unskippable: Genji: Days of the Blade

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Genji: Days of the Blade

Graham and Paul visit an ancient land of legend, and cliches.

Watch Video

rayen020

May 20, 2009
eh, was it just me or was that conversation between guy and his brother (didn't catch names...) like the most confusing conversation ever?

RagingScottsman

Jul 21, 2009
I was thinking the same thing about them being the bad guys. The good guys just seem like they're having conversations very similar to what Hitler would have had with his men...

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Brilliant - and you're right, the guy does sound British putting on a Japanese accent. Also, why are Brito-Japanese people engaging in ethnic genocide?

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
So the proponents of genocide want to destroy the last tyrannical rebels before they steal the plans for the ancient Japanese Death Star?! Where can I buy this game?

[/MASSIVE sarcasm]

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Is this the game that contains the fabled GIANT ENEMY CRAB?!

"If these guys were called Bob or Ted, this cut scene would be half as long."

GodsAndFishes

Mar 22, 2009
I was thinking it even before you said it, but they can't decide whether they have an Japanese accent or an English accent.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
They might as well have been speaking in Japanese because I could hardly understand what they were saying in the opening cutscene to begin with. If it weren't for the subtitles, I'd be lost half the time as to what they were saying.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Video won't load for shit :(
Same for the latest MovieBob video.
I know I should just consult the "video not opening? click help", but it doesn't help.
So... any ideas?
Edit: Cool, it turns out I can't watch ANY of the videos on Escapist.
Shit.
Edit: Great, turns it I'm the retard.

ars731

Nov 10, 2006
Great job as always guys, another great episode. by the way this game that spawned the Giant Enemy Crab and attack his weak spot for massive damage memes

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Is it just me, or did the woman that read the opening bit sound like she was an upper class English woman putting on a Japanese accent?

On topic: great job guys.

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
If you're gonna use Asian accents when dubbing a Japanese game, give everybody the same accent.