Unskippable: Genji: Days of the Blade

xainoforgv

Aug 19, 2009
you do realize that there was a game before this were the heishi were all evil and what not so you have a little more to go on then just their word that there evil

RyQ_TMC

Apr 24, 2009
SirBryghtside said:

Awesome episode as usual!
*slap* Dolphins *slap* are *slap* NOT *slap* porpoises!! *a few more slaps for good measure*

You know, I wouldn't be me if I didn't point out that the "good guys commiting genocide" isn't as atrocious as it sounds, seeing as in most conflicts so far, killing civilians of the other side was pretty much standard... You only get "good" and "bad" guys in history books... Hell, even WW2 wasn't nearly as black-and-white as is usually portrayed...

But otherwise, great video! "I thought that's how Japan sounded at night" might be my personal favourite for hours to come.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
I haven't been able to watch the last few because the games are just so obscure (to me at least - maybe I'm the only one) its hard to watch and maintain an interest, even with great jokes.

Maybe we could have some more mainstream games? I know, I know, booo to me I like western games.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I AGREE. I wish i had an army of evil porpoises. That way, the ocean would be mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Woodsey said:
Maybe we could have some more mainstream games? I know, I know, booo to me I like western games.
Perhaps games like Too Human? Prototype? Red Faction?

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
Good stuffs like always. I loved the ending with the burning palace and Paul goes "California!?" xD
<3

Danglybits

Oct 31, 2008
Oh god, pick an accent. Why is it that if something takes place long ago and far away the people in the story have to have bad British accents?

RyQ_TMC

Apr 24, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
I didn't think they were, it's just the first thing that comes up on google images when you type in evil porpoise :p
You are acquitted, then... I'll still slap you a bit more though, just for the fun of it. *slap*slap*slap*

And here I was thinking evil porpoises were just my little fantasy I dream of every night before I go to sleep... But they seem to have a whole following!

Hellenion

Jul 23, 2009
Great again lads. Unskippable always cheers me up when I'm down. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Hellenion

Pseudonym2

Mar 31, 2008
To steal a joke from Charlie Brooker... Despite all this talk about genocide ,this less politically aware than Noam Chomsky: Days of the Blade which was released last year.

Destroy Gundam

Feb 20, 2009
"Ancient Japanese Deathstar"? That was hilarious, as was the "Swift End Music" bit. Good job on this one guys!

But that narrator at the beginning was really hard to understand, so thank goodness for subtitles.

But I admit that that part at the end is true far too often. If you want us to accept someone's evil, give us some proof.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
GrahamS said:
Woodsey said:
Perhaps games like Too Human? Prototype? Red Faction?
How about a plate-full of looking like a nob for me? xD

Just looked at the back-catalogue as it were, my bad. I could of sworn the last 3 weeks at least were Japanese titles. Must of been a different site/set of vids/I'm making it all up, my bad!

CopperKat

Sep 30, 2009
One of the funniest yet. I actually lol'd a few times.

"Really? I thought that was just how Japan sounded at night."

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Quite funny, as usual. I loved how the narrator woman at the beginning was unable to decide whether she wanted an English, American, or Japanese accent.

Chariot238

Sep 19, 2009
Agree with all positive above comments. I've been watching these for awhile and found this the most I've laughed at in a long time. Not that the rest have been bad, but one is fantastic. Well played Graham and Paul.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
I know it was put out as a joke but I'm gonna say this anyway. It wasn't "ethnic genocide" but rather trying to wipe out the "evil empires" army.

sln333

Jun 22, 2009
"Oh my god, they've killed the kid from the Dreamworks Logo! Bastards!"

"California?"