Unskippable: Halo 3: ODST

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
canadamus_prime said:
So would this be the 6th time you died?
no that Rookie does live and you have to play as him but during the game you play flashbacks of your other ODSTs
I figured that, but if you'd have watched previous Unskippables you'd have gotten the joke.

Zhandarr

Apr 15, 2009
Yeah, great stuff guys, keep 'em coming. I laughed so hard at the calmness of Grahams voice when he said "As you can see, the captain has lit the "Oh shit we're going to die" sign".

Brilliant. I considered ZP and Unskippable to be equal in hilarity, but I'm beginning to warm to Unskippable more.

Balmarog

Nov 19, 2009
I've yet to play the game...but that cutscene made the ODST guys seem really not as badass as they're portrayed to be in the books.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Best yet I think - and dear God, the animation is AWFUL. The faces look like a solid block of wood with a hinge on the jaw and painted in face colours.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
Just watching this makes me realize how terrible of an ODST I would be. My crippling fear of high places would make me soil myself every time we made a drop.

And I just wouldn't be as effective in combat if I have soiled myself.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Wow, the dialogue was almost as bad as Killzone 2. Makes me wonder why so many people like the story and characters of the franchise. Dialogue/ Animation any better in the other Halos?

RyVal

May 19, 2009
Probably one of the best Unskippable episodes for quite a while.

I especially liked the fact that the gag to success ratio was kept very consistent.

And my God, while GamesRadar did describe Nathan Fillion's character as a melted action doll version of himself, I had no idea the cutscene animation and graphics were so mediocre in ODST; it was like watching Thunderbirds.

PaulaG

Jun 16, 2009
Newo said:
So is this the famous browncoat army Mel was in?
Nice....

Good show! "And as an added safety feature, the first guy down puts up a trampoline" lol excellent

Tombrend

Jun 19, 2008
Excellent video as usual. Was it just me or did the commander or whatever he was look a lot like Nathan Fillion?

Punisher A.J.

Nov 18, 2009
This is your captain speaking just saying that to your left is not Miami but the left wing. Also the no smoking sign is lit and in just a few minutes we will turn it off. Once the Oh shit we are going to die button lights up feel free to panic. The evenings specials are chicken, beef stew, and fish... thank you and if you survive remember to fly Jamacian air lines. "don't worry....be happy"

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Even though I got to play it I never took the time to see the opening cut scene. Now I've seen it and in a much better way than on its own. Thanks Graham and Paul!

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
With the exception of the rookie, I find all of the ODSTs to be douchebags.
Nice to see this game join the Unskippable pantheon.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Brilliant lol. "On that note can I also mention that I am also afraid of...Falllling!"

Epic

And yeah...he does look a little like Nathan Fillion XD I noticed that too!