Unskippable: Halo 3: ODST

XenoPenumbra

God of Nothingness
Jul 24, 2008
That lol was god damn beutiful

nicely done, i had to watch 3 more times cause it was so funny

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Oi, is that guy at 2:43 Mal from Firefly?!
EDIT: Huh, from the rest of the video and the text below it, I guess it really is.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
More planes should have shit-we-are-going-to-die signs.

Oh, but the short game joke is oooooooold.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Destroy Gundam said:
"Huh. That was a short game."

"Yeah."

I liked this one quite a bit. But for a next-gen game, the graphics didn't seem too high-end.
a good game dosnt need good graphics, good gameplay and story is what sells it for me =)

emh204

Oct 20, 2008
that was good realy good like the endding "attention passengers as u can see the captian just turned on the O !#$@ were gona die button"

also if u look real close near the ship u can see In Amber Clad (which for thouse of u who dont know the chief there for u were on in the second game) fly in close to the carrier

emh204

Oct 20, 2008
arc1991 said:
Destroy Gundam said:
"Huh. That was a short game."

"Yeah."

I liked this one quite a bit. But for a next-gen game, the graphics didn't seem too high-end.
a good game dosnt need good graphics, good gameplay and story is what sells it for me =)
i agree with arc1991 on this games dont have to look realistic all the time some games like crackdown can be good without photo realism

eframson

Nov 30, 2009
Hah, that's Microsoft's modus operandi: what you lack in substance, make up for with style. And including Jayne and Mal is about as stylish as you can get without having one of their characters say "Looks like the Covenant just destroyed FOX headquarters. Maybe we should give 'em a medal?"

Anti-Microsoft complaints aside, great job LRR. "And that was the fifth time I died" was exactly what I was thinking at the end, hehe.

Ixal

Mar 19, 2008
Really funny.

But the animation is very bad. I expect those kind of exaggerated movements from The Sims, but not from any type of halfway serious game.

By the way, when you are fighting an alien species whats the logic to station your elite soldiers on a space station orbiting earth, ready to catapult away from the enemy?

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
JSW said:
Wow, that was some of the most jerky character animation I've ever seen in a video game. Is the rest of the Halo series that bad?
Thank you so much. Every movement they make is so overdone, its rediculous.

Versipellis

Jul 29, 2009
CounterAttack said:
When that guy said "You know the music, time to dance" I was fully expecting something along the lines of "One, two, cha-cha-cha."
But it was amusing none the less.
Sometimes, the jokes just write themselves - no help needed.

I'm not sure if I'm just in advanced Desert Bus withdrawal, but this one was funnier than usual. Aaaah fangirling.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Wait. You mean that ODST doesn't stand for "Orbital Deployment of Stationary Trampolines"? Damn, I really must not have been paying attention during Halo 1 and 2.

"We belong to Odst. And we are the Odstest of the Odst."