Unskippable: Haze

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Haze

Drugs make for crazy summer blockbusters, and Haze is no different.

Watch Video

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
Wow...that game must suck. It is basically a game of people who exemplify meathead gamers who only play Gears and Halo 3. Ugh...funny as hell though, but that game...bleh.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Shibito091192 said:
First! I think...
Great video guys!
When you're over 45 minutes late, I don't think "first" counts for much.

OT, even though I haven't heard many good things about Haze that intro piqued my interest.

It seemed like a novel change to the standard FPS affair, having all the soldiers hopped up on drugs. It's just a shame that the game was crap (apparently).

ReverseEngineered

Raving Lunatic
Apr 30, 2008
There were 5 great jokes in the first 30 seconds; amazing! Free radicals, "present!", smog rating, warcraft, staring at the sun. I'm surprised, though, that they didn't jump on the name Mikey O Conner with a John Conner reference.

Lots of other good jokes: Scrappy Doo, "That's not my pack," "I could still slap you if you wanted," "Did you just order breakfast in the middle of this cutscene?", "I just had a really long blink," "I'm declaring this a boosh-free zone," "I had another minor stroke there," "A toast to freeing the hearts and minds from the bodies and heads in which they are currently enclosed."

Jul 9, 2008
Wow, I think you set a record for self-referencing there. Not that that's a bad thing, this episode was great.