Unskippable: Hybrid Heaven

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Hybrid Heaven

Graham and Paul go back, to the age of N64 and pointy helmet hair.

Watch Video

Xsist

Jul 20, 2009
Haha :p The future 10 years ago ^^ Was odd to see how bad the graphics where back then. I remember them being super realistic!

capacollo

Nov 17, 2009
That was nostalgic. Great episode. Maybe more material to work with I suppose but the jokes were funny as hell

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Man... You guys seem to pick the goofiest games. I've never even heard of this one, but seriously! The naked alien guy we've been following gets shot, then dissapears, and now this new indian guy is the main character? IT DON'T MAKE SENSE. And that woman doesn't even flinch... Well done lads. You've found yet another horribly weird cutscene. You should be proud.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Old school. Never had an N64 myself.

Was a PS1 person when my brother bought me one. Glad he got me a PS1 instead of an N64. I mean, I love my RPGs...and the N64 apparently was lacking in that department.

Can't wait to see more old school openings. I'd love to see Grandia 1...

SomeGuyNamedKy

Sep 25, 2008
Tell.. My pants... I hate them.

Haven't watched Unskippable in a while, glad to see that it's still funny.

MaraJade03

Jan 14, 2010
"'and put some clothes on.' Thank You!"

Very weird and funny one! made me hide my laughing during the video so I can hear what you said next.

Onyx Oblivion said:
I agree! and not just cause my Avatar is Leen

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
confusing, check. hilarious, check. good job guys! more retro games please!

if you want ideas there's an old PS1 game called Forsaken which had an opening cutscene that would be perfect for Unskipable.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
Only thing I knew about this game before this is that the local game store has like 20 of them for $2 each. Not a good sign.

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Nice work as usual guys.
After I watched this I went and looked up the plot and quite frankly it still doesn't make much sense.

gamegod25

Jul 10, 2008
I remember this game, it was very weird. Like capital WTF weird. For example the guy who looked like a virtua fighter was really the guy that the guy he shot was pretending to be. Yeah the whole game is like that...

Breadzombie

Jun 7, 2010
I understood nothing.

Edit:
gamegod25 said:
I remember this game, it was very weird. Like capital WTF weird. For example the guy who looked like a virtua fighter was really the guy that the guy he shot was pretending to be. Yeah the whole game is like that...
Ah, now I understand everything.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Urk! Now I'm going to have to pop that disc back in to see the opening... I remember a lot about the game, but not the opening. It was just Sue running around the city though, right?

... Oh wait, I just remembered as I was typing. They have the voice over first explaining the backstory and other stuff you won't really understand until you're further in the game. And now I have to agree with the suggestion. It would be awesome.

Also I want to know as well, what relevance did naked guy in the shower have to do with the plot?