Unskippable: Hybrid Heaven

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Ah, the retro days of the N64... Although I don't think I've ever heard of this game... and the opening makes no goddamned sense!

Especially the naked bits. Why did that one guy have to be naked anyway? I get that he was in the shower, but would it have at least killed him to at least put a towel on?!

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
Oh man. That was really freaking old. Oh and the cutscene made no sense. Did anybody notice how that guy was walking when he had clothes on? It's like he had a stick in his butt or something.

Amazon warrior

Jul 7, 2009
I can't actually watch this because of the Publisher's Club splash screen constantly hanging fire. 7 seconds, my arse. Way to drive people away guys.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Blue-State said:
Why are they doing a game that is over ten years old?
A; Because it can be a perfect Unskippable.
B; It doesn't need to be about THE LATEST GAMES, GUYS. Often, the "classics" and retro ones have much more kick to them.
C; Shut your face.

Now.. What the HELL did I just watch? I'd say that it's the baddest of all bad cutscenes and POINTY HAIR.. But wow.. That would be giving it a boost!

admiraljustin

Mar 18, 2009
I remember playing that game many times. Like some horrible child of an action game and an rpg.

I remember thinking the combat system needed... well, it needed to be replaced by something usable.

Still, I did play it many times. I can't at this point recall if I enjoyed it.

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
its ok, I speak her language; ''hmmmununhmmmmahmmmm''

OMG I laughed my ass off at that one! XD

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
snowfox said:
Just think, 10 years from now we'll be looking at the games we play today like "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

God I remember crapping my pants the first time I saw a character in a game have actual fingers instead of a cupped wing with textured fingers. How in awe I was when soldiers in call of duty pointed at things.
OMG that is how Mass effect 2 looked?!?! urgh it's horrible...back to Mass Effect 6 XD

hehe theirs me in 10 years...

Comic Sans

DOWN YOU GO!
Oct 15, 2008
Country
United States
Haha I always wanted to play this game but never got around to it. The good ol' days of 64-bit. As revolutionary as Blast Processing.

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
The thing tat lightens my mood on mondaymorning! I wasn't disapointed!

I now have a new Annoying Quote of the Week: "Break it again, break it again!"

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
Haha, this was great. You seem to be doing better episodes on older games, maybe because you have much "better" games to choose from? Keep it up.

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
Wow, I actually played this game, a really crappy game but hilarious commentary as always.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
That was awesome. It's great to see a really old intro being made fun of. Now if we can just get them to do the Shenmue opening.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
I remember that game, I rented it like 10 years ago, it was weird as hell, and I remembered those graphics where not that great even for its time. It had some (at that time) cool concepts for an RPG, it was a bit more action oriented (mostly like Zelda), but, again, it was wierd as hell.

That was hilarious, I never thought you were going to poke fun of a 10 year old game.
What about poking fun of a Syphon Filter game?, maybe Parasite Eve?, if it has to be an N64 game, it has to be Turok 2 & 3, those had a pretty decent and a bit leghty (also very blocky) intro. Also Shadow Man had a pretty lenghty intro.

Mysticgamer

Apr 14, 2009
Xsist said:
Haha :p The future 10 years ago ^^ Was odd to see how bad the graphics where back then. I remember them being super realistic!
Samething happened with Zelda Ocarina of Time, I could have sworn those graphics were realistic back then and then they released the game for gamecube and they looked like ass.