Unskippable: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Part 1

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
I'd say go for it. If nothing else I just want to see what other weird allegories for the game industry they'll put in place. Will it be another anime cliche teenage girl? (it probably will be) Although maybe for this game that isn't necessarily a bad thing

Jungy 365

Sep 13, 2010
That was the weirdest, most unplayable looking thing I've seen for a while.
DO IT.

(Also, for the record, that bit where the girl was saying she was dying and then just sort of fell had me in hysterics)

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I don't want to see the end, but I must. Please continue, guys. It's like a train wreck. With big breasts and thinly-veiled console metaphors.

h.a.phe

Oct 25, 2010
It looks like I'm going to be out-voted on this one, but I vote to move on to a different game. Unless there is some GOLDEN (i.e., mind-bendingly bad) dialogue in it, no part 2 please...

(Again, sorry for the double-post)

h.a.phe

Oct 25, 2010
It looks like I'm going to be out-voted on this one, but I vote to move on to a different game. Unless there is some GOLDEN (i.e., mind-bendingly bad) dialogue in it, no part 2 please...

(Sorry for the double-post)

Nojh

Occipital Ostritch
Aug 10, 2009
I'm amused so far. Let's see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I mean the worse that can happen is I regret this decision for the rest of my life, until I betray, to their rivals, the very people who presented this choice to me, attempting create a false sense of self-worth rather than accepting the personal inadequacies that let me to make this decision in the first place.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Part 2 has to happen.
Were you expecting some other sort of response?

Pescetarian

Jul 6, 2010
So, it's like that Axis Powers Shirohata malarkey, only with video games instead of wars? I can...sort of see the appeal.

Also, I actually don't want to see a Part 2 - I like some actual things on the screen.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Honestly speaking, this game offered comedy without the need for the two of you to make a sound. That said, your input made it more awesome than it was on its own. I want part 2, although I have to echo my fellow escapists here and wish for a Let's Play.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
I agree with some of the other posters; I think this would be good fodder for the next GPLP. :)

The "start the game" achievement is useful in some ways; if you see that a friend has ONLY that achievement, then either the game is too awful to play for more than 5 minutes, or your friend is lame. For instance, 1.5% of people who played Half-Life 2 made it to Kleiner's lab, but never left. [http://steamcommunity.com/stats/HL2/achievements/]

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
On the one hand, I'd like to see a new game with less static.

On the other hand, I want to see you guys do part 2 for the challenge of what you can do with minimal cutscene to go off of.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I'm going to go with No to a part two // Mostly because half of the fun of these videos is watching what is on screen and making fun of it // If it's nothing but still images then half the humor is lost

-M

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Wait, what platform is this game for? I want it.

K.ur said:
I trust you guys.
Semi on topic: Funimation has the anime to this simulcasting (is it called that?) right now.
Wait... there's an anime?!

K.ur

Jul 31, 2013
Loop Stricken said:
Wait... there's an anime?!
Yes, same name. The wiki of the game says, it's part of a series for PS3 and PS-Vita.
For the anime, i thought it was about the internet in some way.
But being about a console-war in broadband-age, it's part of it.

Colour for PC is the full rainbow, my mostly AMD/MSI rig has already four colours i associate with the brands.(red/AMD-gpu, green/AMD-cpu, blue/MSI, darker blue/samsung)