Unskippable: Infinite Undiscovery

MisterColeman

Mar 19, 2009
I disagree that the lead is annoying. I actually want to play this one. His cluelessness and laziness are legendary.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Excellent as usual.
I liked "my favourite limbs!" carrying over from Quantum of solace.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Great episode, keep it up.

BTW, when are we going to get an Unskippable of the Lost Planet 2 trailer? I wnat to know what happened to Bernie!

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
MisterColeman said:
I disagree that the lead is annoying. I actually want to play this one. His cluelessness and laziness are legendary.
I suggest you play it - the main characters transformaton throughout the game is very well done.

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
The staff of noclip, that's going into the dictionary. Good work this week guys. More than makes up for last week.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I'm going to start that game after Tales of Vesperia, which would be quite a good game to do for this, actually. But Capell is truly a reluctant hero in the beginning of this, eh?

Reviews for Unskippable: Infinite Undiscovery:
"Two Thumbs Up! A+++++++++++! Will watch again!" - Onyx Oblivion of the Escapist

the_hessian

Jan 14, 2009
Dragon_Nexus said:
What? No witty caption at the end?

Aw man, I'm so disappointed =<
My sentiments exactly... it ruined the whole thing for me... *dies a little inside*
[yes all I am that pety]

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
randommaster said:

BTW, when are we going to get an Unskippable of the Lost Planet 2 trailer? I wnat to know what happened to Bernie!
Bernie died. He was crushed by an Akrid.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
"I'm a very talented...flute player"
I'm tempted to make a "that's what SHE said" joke here and now I just did.
"If the hot chick in the short skirt wants to break you out of prison go with it" No words have ever been so true.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Danny Ocean said:
randommaster said:

Bernie died. He was crushed by an Akrid.
"Bernie no! Agh, no one could surround an Akrid like him."

Quistnix

Nov 22, 2007
It took quite a while until I got the Billy Corgan/Jerry Cantrell line, but when I did it really cracked me up. And if "Smashing Chains" was real, that would be awesome. Let's just hope Billy and Jerry watch unskippable and get inspired..

Smurfy 0151

Apr 8, 2009
It was good, but my favorite episode was 'the bouncer'...even though it was one of the worst games I've ever played

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
"As good as she is at breaking and entering, she still can't break that glass ceiling." Nice one. I shall now refer to this game as "Unfinite Indiscovery" thanks to you guys.