Unskippable: Jak II

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Jak II

Jak and Daxter take a trip to another world, dragging Graham and Paul along.

Watch Video

kaiZie

Dec 17, 2008
haha, nice guys, good work as always! Keep on Busing (spelling?) "I'll Get you Gadget!!!"

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
I was hoping for an older game ^^ Although I can't see how this is supposed to be a bad cutscene, I love it... OK, maybe it's a LITTLE stupid...

hidden walls

Jul 10, 2009
good work on the video guys

shameless plug: you can see paul RIGHT now on www.desertbus.org its for the children!

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
"I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME GADGET." Win.

hidden walls said:
shameless plug: you can see paul RIGHT now on www.desertbus.org its for the children!
Indeed. You all should go over there now.

Right now.

...Why are you still here?

Jimtopia

Slaving away over a hot laptop.
Oct 3, 2008
Very cool unskippable, loved the "Meanwhile in Ratchet & Clank" I'm glad I'm not the only one that connected these two series.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Interesting, I recently picked up the first three Jak & Daxter games. Playing the second right after the first makes the dark overhaul especially silly.

EDIT: Also, was expecting a Protoss joke instead of the Inspector Gadget reference.

YourBlankFile

Nov 23, 2009
Haha! Loved the game and love the work on this cut scene. Dead-on on the rails around testing area comment. It's become a staple of villains to never use railings where appropriate.

TinyMAG

May 7, 2009
very good guys, certainly not as good as your Ace Combat 6 or Star Ocean but by no means bad! (it's hard to mock something that is meant to be dumb) I was always was a Ratchet and Clank fan...would love to see you do an episode with the opening scene of R&C 1...couldn't skip them the first time through and there's like three 3 minute cut scenes too lol. Anyway back to the point, love the show, loved the episode, take care gentleman and good luck with Dessert Bus!

Brightzide

Nov 22, 2009
Good game, clever remarks and a loudmouth rodent sidekick...that's a good video right there :)