Unskippable: Killer is Dead

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Killer is Dead

Somehow, I think the Moon is behind all this killing.

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
canadamus_prime said:
Wow, congratulations on getting an A for walking.
He worked hard for it. That was a truly menacing stroll, slow and deliberate like a hunting tiger, and he didn't even let the time he walked into a dumpster throw him off. A masterful display of locomotion.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
This is why you should shoot anyone who can block bullets multiple times. Fill them full of enough lead that they're too heavy to move.

Having a colour-changing moon must be useful when filling in the paperwork. "What colour soul did the target have?" "Well that's easy, I'll just stick my head out the window and GODDAMNIT IT'S DAYTIME!"

The_Darkness

Nov 8, 2010
Not a single Slender Man reference? Because Slendy was my first thought at seeing that shadow...

Also, haven't you seen Wolverine-Origins? (I wouldn't blame you if the answer is 'No'.) Katanas can't just block bullets, they can cut through and redirect them.

Kurt Cristal

Mar 31, 2010
Didn't Mythbusters prove that you CAN deflect a bullet with a sword? I distincly remember them testing that even a butterknife can cut a bullet. Or maybe it's cutting bullets, but deflecting them was busted? Anyone?

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Thunderous Cacophony said:
canadamus_prime said:
Wow, congratulations on getting an A for walking.
He worked hard for it. That was a truly menacing stroll, slow and deliberate like a hunting tiger, and he didn't even let the time he walked into a dumpster throw him off. A masterful display of locomotion.
Yeah. Thanks for the vid, guys. Now I don't need to consult Gamefaqs anymore.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
just like splinter cell whitelist, farmer is harvested sounds at least like a solid horror short

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
kailus13 said:
This is why you should shoot anyone who can block bullets multiple times. Fill them full of enough lead that they're too heavy to move.

Having a colour-changing moon must be useful when filling in the paperwork. "What colour soul did the target have?" "Well that's easy, I'll just stick my head out the window and GODDAMNIT IT'S DAYTIME!"
Why didn't he shoot the feet?
In GunZ online (where you CAN block bullets with a Katana) that's where you fire if someone's excessively turtling.
Also, stops him walking.

lukesparow

Jan 20, 2014
The one thing I keep thinking when looking at this game is: "Boy, Cellshading sure does make games beautiful!"
Makes me wonder why more games don't make use of it. In a way, it immortalises a games graphics. Just take a look at Wind Waker or Okami and see how well those aged!

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Paul, I totally lost it when you said "I keep it in my butt!" Nothing can top that. Except for that shadow song. Catchy tune.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Kurt Cristal said:
Didn't Mythbusters prove that you CAN deflect a bullet with a sword? I distincly remember them testing that even a butterknife can cut a bullet. Or maybe it's cutting bullets, but deflecting them was busted? Anyone?
They did it for swords and arrows. They busted the myths that a sword can cut another sword or a gun barrel. They also showed that you could hit two targets at once by splitting the bullet on an axe blade. Another bust was for human reflexes being fast enough to catch a flying bullet.

teamcharlie

Jan 22, 2013
What could this guy need to upgrade? He can already block bullets with his katana and doesn't seem to particularly mind his brain exploding. Sure, he probably needs money for a new couch or something, but that powerup seems like a waste on him. Maybe the moon has always wanted to be fabulous and now can be.

nykirnsu

Oct 13, 2012
lukesparow said:
The one thing I keep thinking when looking at this game is: "Boy, Cellshading sure does make games beautiful!"
Makes me wonder why more games don't make use of it. In a way, it immortalises a games graphics. Just take a look at Wind Waker or Okami and see how well those aged!
Becuz cr2n gayms r 4 childrn

I wish more games would use it as well. I'm struggling to think of many that I've played, but the ones I have have some of the best art styles I've seen. My guess as to why no one tends to use it would be because publishers assume everyone thinks of more stylized as childish (as I joked above) but I doubt its as true as they assume.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
teamcharlie said:
What could this guy need to upgrade? He can already block bullets with his katana and doesn't seem to particularly mind his brain exploding. Sure, he probably needs money for a new couch or something, but that powerup seems like a waste on him. Maybe the moon has always wanted to be fabulous and now can be.
Sure he can stop bullets with his sword, but he can't punch through a wall without an awesome robo-drill-fist!