Unskippable: Let's Play: Legaia 2: Part 12

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Legaia 2: Part 12

Graham and Paul finally let a game stand on more than its intro. It crumples almost immediately.
Enjoy this replay of the live feed and share in their pain.

Watch Video

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
Wow, he slept for 6 days in total, god could have made the world in that time.
Not only that but it seems like ever since he became a warrior he is doing less and less each day.
Day 1: Fight armies of local monsters until the entire forest is purged
Day 2: Kill one large one
Day 3: Get best up by a stranger and fall unconscious for 5 days.
Day 8: Walk about a bit, rest on a sheep/cow. Sleep again after 2 min of activity
Day 9: Walk to the end of a pier, get told something, walk back to house after 1 min of activity, sleep.

Presumably in day 10 he wont move at all.

KnifeyMcStaberson

Dec 15, 2010
i've been watching all of these that I can find. and they are the greatness.
such hilarity in the game itself not to mention the commentary. good work guys!

Aug 15, 2009
If you guys do another Let's Play, can I recommend the game Time Gate: Knight's Chase? It's the perfect sort of game for a Let's Play, short and way to easy to make fun of!!

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
The Random One said:
I've heard of dialogue choices, but internal monologue choices are a new one.
Seconded, but more to the point, what would the game really do if you just said nah, I'm not going to bother?

LOLKAKA2

Dec 12, 2010
emeraldrafael said:
The Random One said:
Seconded, but more to the point, what would the game really do if you just said nah, I'm not going to bother?
The same thing every other game would do if you said that.

I think one of the few things I'll agree with when they make fun of it is when they meet Marianne and Elliott. They're the biggest mistakes the game had to have made.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
LOLKAKA2 said:
emeraldrafael said:
The Random One said:
The same thing every other game would do if you said that.

I think one of the few things I'll agree with when they make fun of it is when they meet Marianne and Elliott. They're the biggest mistakes the game had to have made.
-_-# Missing the bigger picture.

I mean I'd like to see the game that just lets you refuse to be the hero, just for the sake of fun and difference.

Pecoros7

Jun 13, 2008
emeraldrafael said:
I mean I'd like to see the game that just lets you refuse to be the hero, just for the sake of fun and difference.
I can imagine it.

"I've come for the Aqualith!"
"Fine. Take it."
You think you can sto... wait... what?"
"You heard me. Take it. We'll dig a well. You've seen those, right? Big hole full of water."
"But..."
"Better yet, we'll move. There's, like, ten of us living here. No big deal. There's a perfectly good river a few miles east of here. We'll live there and get away from this stupid forest with the giant mutant killer ants."
"But it's the Aqualith! A magical source of pure, clean water!"
"GIANT. MUTANT. FUCKING. ANTS. Pure clean water my ass. And have you seen our fucking cow-sheep? You want to tell me that's natural?"
"Fine! I don't want your stupid Aqualith anyway."

And the credits roll.

LOLKAKA2

Dec 12, 2010
I think at the pace they're going, this review won't be done within any of our life times. This game's really long and they're barely 2%, if even that, done with the game. Plus considering it took them nearly 10 minutes to even find out how to advance in the game, which it only took me like a minute when I was a kid, I feel they're going to have to make like 10 videos of 10 minutes each with the puzzles in Kabel ruins..Or hell, they might even have trouble with Elfin.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
LOLKAKA2 said:
I think at the pace they're going, this review won't be done within any of our life times. This game's really long and they're barely 2%, if even that, done with the game. Plus considering it took them nearly 10 minutes to even find out how to advance in the game, which it only took me like a minute when I was a kid, I feel they're going to have to make like 10 videos of 10 minutes each with the puzzles in Kabel ruins..Or hell, they might even have trouble with Elfin.
They did say tehy were only going to do it for another month (january).

me.vicky

Jun 23, 2010
PLEASE do more Let's Play videos! You have made my life SO MUCH BETTER with this series!

LOLKAKA2

Dec 12, 2010
emeraldrafael said:
They did say tehy were only going to do it for another month (january).
I must have missed that. Too bad they wont be getting to the game, then.

xxxDarkUtopiaxxx

Sep 18, 2009
I thought they intended to do the first ten hours of gameplay? Given that they've only shown the first two hours (in ten-minute sections) and seem to have stopped putting up any more, does that mean the bulk of this (and presumably future) Lets Plays will be subscriber only?!? :mad: