Unskippable: Let's Play: Legaia 2: Part 16

Gsmoove

May 24, 2010
I always thought that Unskippable could do really funny let's play and they should totally continue this.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
Shadow_Kid said:
Sauko said:
childofbodom said:
I really liked Let's Play, I think you should do it again!
I second that! That's the most I've laughed in quite a while. Thanks for doing this.
I third it! well if you have time between ENNN, daily drop, and unskippable that is.
you know what they should drop? The daily drop. It's just boring.

Covarr

PS Thanks
May 29, 2009
Your video capture card is destroying the colors of the game, awful contrast levels, etc. If you do this again, you might wanna check on that.

P.S. Thanks

Shadow_Kid

Jan 5, 2009
while I'm happy that Nth number of people want this to be done again
don't drop the drop!

or you could - in a video

GrimHeaper

Jun 1, 2010
Glad you let's played a not so popular game.
No sarcasm at all.
What systems do you guys have?

sitnduck

Jan 15, 2011
DO IT AGAIN!!!! PLEASE!!! And if i may suggest, split it in 20-minutes increments... You'll still milk 2-3 hours of gameplay over a very long time, but it'll be way more satisfying for viewers.

willgreg123

Aug 4, 2008
So, how successful was this? Because I seriously want to see another one, this was funnier then even Unskippable itself, and I think Unskippable is hilarious!

But, really, you guys are great at off-the-cuff, unscripted comedy like this. I really liked the running "Deeep hurting" gag, how shocking it was when you guys saw stuff like the fat girl with the pantie shot and the sexy monkey guy (this game has a weird sense of sexuality).

But the one that made me laugh the most was the reaction to the "Guard" animation "I'M DEFENDING MYSELF!" I would love to see more stuff like this. Legaia 2 was a perfect choice for this first test run. Plus, even if I miss it live, I can see it in weekly updates.

willgreg123

Aug 4, 2008
HeroKing89 said:
I hope if they do a Let's Play again they continue to play Legaia 2.
I highly doubt they'd continue Legaia 2, it's funnier when it's material they're unfamiliar with.

willgreg123

Aug 4, 2008
GrimHeaper said:
Glad you let's played a not so popular game.
No sarcasm at all.
What systems do you guys have?
Indeed, much like Rifftrax, I find this kind of riffing comedy works best with unpopular material, or completly unknown, old material to make fun of...

This game was on their Playstation 2, but with their jobs at The Escapist, you can bet they're able to get their hands on any game media they damn well please.

Josdeb

May 22, 2008
MOAR! WE DEMAND MOAR!
Pwease? :'(

But really, I watched through all of the Let's Plays last night and I loved it. Quite hilarious

MonkeyPunch

Feb 20, 2008
So if that was your guys' way of asking if we want more "let's play" hosted by you two - the answer is "do want!"

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Because I couldn't leave a comment for Part 17 I suggest that the next Unskippable: Let's Play should be The Warriors which is a really well done two player adventure brawl type game or Apocalypse with Bruce Willis because it's riddled with stupid cut-scenes, crazy gameplay, an erratic camera, and a plethora of different ammo types you can shoot from the Bruce Willis characters super gun. If another RPG is gonna be played I suggest Skies of Arcadia.

Kekon3

Dec 4, 2008
It was fun to watch this on stream, and watching this again is awesome.

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?!

Not Yet.

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
Yeah, you guys should probably do this on Saturday or Sunday next time. I don't remember what was happening that day, but it was a Monday. Chances were I was at school.

jimplunder

May 15, 2009
I loved the Let's Play. This was my first one and it was a good one to break the ice. The only complaint I have was that the Escapist made the video kind of hard to find on the site (at least when I first started to watch it... I ended up bookmarking it and just going from there every week). I also didn't really see it promoted either... Other than that, I'd love to see another one. Since I didn't know it was going on when it streamed, the day/time doesn't matter to me. I'm happy just watching the posted replays every week.