Unskippable: Lost Odyssey

AdamOfNebb

Jan 11, 2009
All, you people asking where the new one is, try reading you lazy bums.

GrahamS said:
In fact, being Canadian, our May holiday was last week, and still we did one!
But Unskippable might not go up this week, because The Escapist is American and does have Memorial Day.

So... happy Memorial Day?
Also, I didn't know you guys were Canadian. That's probably why you're so awesome.

Cody211282

Apr 25, 2009
GrahamS said:
But Unskippable might not go up this week, because The Escapist is American and does have Memorial Day.

Isn't Yahtzee an Aussie?

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
Cody211282 said:
GrahamS said:

Isn't Yahtzee an Aussie?
Nope, british born, living on convict island.
(Australia)

SerAaron

May 30, 2009
"no, our silly hats shall prevail" ... brilliant. but wheres the next one its been like two weeks since this?!

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
I think that binary analogy is the most legendary thing I have ever seen you guys do.

Not only was it funny, it was spot-on, it connected well, and it didn't get stale as you ran with it throughout the cutscene.

Also, props on the Afro Samurai reference.

ManiacEskimo

Mar 31, 2009
Aye, the binary reference was bloody brilliant. I had completely forgotton about Reboot until I watched this too.

Whenever I hear or read "Stop Dave" I think of this video now "Stop Dave, it's hammertime".

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Jallis370 said:
Don't forget that this game was set in a different world than ours. Retardus is a planet of wonders...
I thought it was set on your very own hard drive ;) All those poor 1's and 0's.

Jun 8, 2009
Ironically, Kaim isn't even particularly fast in terms of statistics. He's a lot slower than his female counterpart whose name I've gone and forgotten. And he's nowhere NEAR that tough at the start of the game... unless Uhra's soldiers are a bunch of pathetically weak sissies... yeah there're a lot of things that require a willing suspension of disbelief in Lost Oddyssey.

Thankfully I have that willingness... I'm not saying its a bad game, just don't think to hard about the game elements, ok?

ender003

Oct 21, 2008
sunami88 said:
Great video, but did anyone else find the video to be very dark? Is that just the way the game is, or is the vid kinda messed up?
Yes. It's pretty hard to see what exactly is going on. It's actually worse than trying to watch a streaming video of a movie that just came out.

The commentary was great, however.

AyaRose

Nov 14, 2009
This one remains to be my favourite guys... loved all the comments and the binary references really got me =D