Unskippable: Lost Odyssey

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
In fact, being Canadian, our May holiday was last week, and still we did one!
But Unskippable might not go up this week, because The Escapist is American and does have Memorial Day.

So... happy Memorial Day?

Tich

Aug 13, 2008
I want an Unskippable today, it's like a weekly ritual. To watch it and then download all the newest stuff three weeks later.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
GrahamS said:
In fact, being Canadian, our May holiday was last week, and still we did one!
But Unskippable might not go up this week, because The Escapist is American and does have Memorial Day.

So... happy Memorial Day?
What so in America nothing happens on memorial day?

So unskippable is skipping a week?, false advertising I say.

Desert Tiger

Apr 25, 2009
Broken Wings said:
Ghostwise said:
Where's my new Unskippable? You can't take a holiday man!
skrinkles said:
Blah, was looking forward to watching the new unskippable today :/
Tich said:
I want an Unskippable today, it's like a weekly ritual. To watch it and then download all the newest stuff three weeks later.
c'mon guys I think we can survive one week without a new video.
NO

asterismW

May 26, 2009
I never thought I'd register for this site, but I did just to applaud your Reboot references. You guys totally rule.

Jallis370

Mar 2, 2009
No problem. With such a good entertainmend you guys deserve some time off.

Do canadians say "aboot" instead of about?

ManiacEskimo

Mar 31, 2009
Jallis370 said:
Apparently we do, if I have heard someone say that I don't remember. I say about and I live on the West Coast of British Columbia.

There will probably be an episode tomorrow but... it's become a weekly ritual for me too :p Ah well. Lost Odyssey is worth re-watching, although that is the most rediculous battle I have ever seen. I could accept the rediculous armour and sword-arrow-things, but the siege weapons are beyond retarded. Honestly, what the hell?

Jallis370

Mar 2, 2009
Don't forget that this game was set in a different world than ours. Retardus is a planet of wonders...

yaminoshyuen

May 20, 2009
i find my self now saying that is the"#eth time i have died" alot now thanks to you guys. and it brings a smile to my face when it happens.

Theflyingass

Sep 10, 2008
There is a slight difference in how Canadians say About and how Americans say about. But the hard "Aboot" you hear referenced in South Park is over exaggerated. In the end, if you waiting to hear someone say "Aboot", you will hear it. Listen to stairway to heaven backwards. Sounds like a garbled mess, doesn't it? Now listen to it while reading the dialogue you're "supposed" to hear. Notice the difference?

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
HAHA, that was great! I loved the reboot reference, and especially the Eternal Sonata one.

The binary jokes were probably some of my favorite jokes ya'll have done, and after you said that, I imagined that for when I run programs. I'll probably think of that everytime now, hehe :D