Unskippable: Lost Odyssey

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Lost Odyssey

This week it?s Lost Odyssey, in a land beneath the sky where invincible men roam.

Watch Video

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Whats gone wrong? this episode isnt even up on the main site or in the unskipable area, i just found it in the news feed.
And seriosuly, that was one messed up cutscene. What the hell was going on? Trust the japanse to mkae 7 minuite ling cutscene where you leanr absolutly nohting about the settign or the story.

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
Nice one guys! Everyone just follow thhe link if you want to watch the video.

Surggical_Scar

Feb 13, 2008
Oh well, still funny as always. I do rather wish you'd give the Japanese games a rest - they all follow the same basic idea and some of the gimmicks are wearing a tad thin.

Still, the binary tangent was brilliant. I'll never force-quit again.

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
I didn't find that particularly funny - maybe its because this was one of the few games I've played all the way through (twice!) that Unskippable have done - but I just didn't find the comments particularly funny, particularly as they are by no means a bad set of cut scenes.

I'm sure there a number of references I've missed too, but then again, thats not my fault =p.

WillSimplyBe

Mar 16, 2009
That was the fourth time I died... CLASSIC! lmao, I was waiting for a Lost Odyssey one, and you guys delivered. Maybe a few too many 1's and 0's computer binary reference jokes, but other than that, great, lol.
and... "now...Where did I park my car..?

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
i know the guy was immortal but really wtf his clothes should have been at least burnt away or did they decide that his clothes should be immortal too?!?

D_987 said:
I didn't find that particularly funny - maybe its because this was one of the few games I've played all the way through (twice!) that Unskippable have done - but I just didn't find the comments particularly funny, particularly as they are by no means a bad set of cut scenes.

I'm sure there a number of references I've missed too, but then again, thats not my fault =p.
ive played the game through a few times too but its still was a pretty good unskippable

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
The game wasn't half bad. There were parts that I found annoying or useless, but it was a fairly decent game, as far as JRPGs go. Kind of short, though, for a game that required 4 XBox 360 discs. I still haven't beaten it yet. I'm waiting to get an HDTV so that I can tone down the damn bloom.

And there are others who watched Reboot diligently day after day after school? I must say that for being a relatively terrible show, it has a special place in my heart, especially Mike the TV. "It's a hat! It's a drum! You can annoy perfect strangers! Call now and order the amazing Bucket-o-Nothing! For only 999999!" That orange chick got hot when she grew up.

sunami88

Jun 23, 2008
Great video, but did anyone else find the video to be very dark? Is that just the way the game is, or is the vid kinda messed up?

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
I'm actually certain of this now.

Unskippable is inching infront of ZP. I've always prefered it ;D

"Was that thing really top heavy or something?"

WolfmanNougat

May 14, 2009
Wow... just how many times can one team of commentators die on set? Truly their God mode knows no bounds!

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
Not quite sure what I laughed at more: the whole 'computer' analogy, the Reboot references, or the The Darkness throwback.

Nice work fellas, you've done it again.

Jay Cee

Nov 27, 2008
Brilliant.
JRPG's are really full of cliche's that are ripe for the piss taking.