Unskippable: Lost Odyssey

Sheamus

Mar 28, 2009
loved the computer jokes throughout, and the multiple throwbacks to previous episodes. keep up the good work.

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
I not sure everyone would remember back to Eternal sonata to get one of the jokes...but excellent none the less!

Crash486

Oct 18, 2008
Great job guys, I loved the Reboot references (one of my favorite shows growing up). Keep up the good work from week to week. :)

Dirty Apple

Apr 24, 2008
Sparrow Tag said:
I'm actually certain of this now.

Unskippable is inching infront of ZP. I've always prefered it ;D

"Was that thing really top heavy or something?"
While I still fanatically watch ZP, this series is definitely on par for me. Well played gentlemen, well played.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I didn't expect this battle scene to make it into Unskippable, but if Paul and Graham could do it for Onimusha 3, they could do it for this one.
The reference to Eternal Sonata at the start was killer, although I could see The Darknes reference coming from a mile away. The last line was hilarious, though.

Stylish_Robot

Dec 29, 2008
Chris B Chikin said:
Any show which references 2001: A Space Odyssey is a win in my book. The binary analogy was funny as well.
yeah I loved when he killed the big hammer guy and he goes "Daaiiisy..."

SilentHunter7

Nov 21, 2007
WIN! I honestly think this was one of the best ones yet! I'm still laughing at the "This is what happens in your computer when you start up firefox." Great job!

Fenra

Sep 17, 2008
You see what happens when you overclock now! is that extra 3 fps worth all those lives!

one of my new fav unskippables if for nothing else but the computer analogies, stroke of genious

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Nice Rebot quotes, I love that old CANADIAN show. (As welll as beasties, which is also CANADIAN)