Unskippable: Lost Planet 2: Part 1

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
"Avast ye scurry dogs! Prepare to be........ the Snow Pirate equivalent of boarded."

Snowboarded, then? Prepare to be run over by snowboards!

Kingjackl

Nov 18, 2009
Wait, the Snow Pirates are the goodies? The start of that video made them look like they were the baddies. Oh well, that was a funny video, as always. Is Lost Planet any good?

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
yay finally what i wanted, a sequal, with all saying though it wasnt the best, but still good

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Nicely done, I especially enjoyed the callbacks to previous episodes, the "Snow Pirates" jokes, and the harmonix bit was priceless.

Edit: Oh yeah, and that very last part was amusing as well.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Hilarious as usual. But what killed me was the end text. "It's like going into a forest and shouting TREES!"

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
Unclever title said:
Only thing more obvious than shouting "Trees!" in a forest is this:

Don't look now... but there's a computer screen or something quite similar to one right in front of your face!

Dangit! I said don't look! Stop reading the text! Quick! Before the screen knows you're there!
FUUUUUU-!

It noticed me thanks to you!

Anyways, good stuff. I hope it was Biggs, that guy always seemed like a jerk.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
GrahamS said:
Lost Planet 2: Part 1

The sequel the pilot episode! And yet, the armadillo...

Be sure to join the Unskippable Facebook Fan Page here [http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Unskippable/61588542316].

Watch Video
Thank you for the Curse of Monkey Island reference. Much appretiated! =D

Tolerant Fanboy

Aug 5, 2009
I love how they've only just figured out a means to store thermal energy. Ladies and gentlemen, mankind has finally invented the hand warmer.

PanicxBoss

Nov 19, 2009
Blue-State said:
Pirates? they looked nothing like Johny Depp. Anyone else getting a Dune vibe from that 'harmonizer' conundrum?
Actually, as soon as I heard that bit, that was exactly what came to mind. WINTER DUNE.

NeoShinGundam

May 2, 2009
Ya gotta watch out for dem Trees, mate. They can come right outta nowhere and get ya right in the face!!
[/bad Steve Irwin impression]

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
I've actually played this game, the mechanics aren't too bad as far as game play is concerned, but I felt the two player co-op was weird. In how the screen changes up. The viewing area is tiny, taken up in part by the compass. It's a bit distracting and hard to see at times even on a 47" LCD TV. Though I had fun playing it during the time. Once again great commentary you guys ^~^!

Jai Deliete

Jun 7, 2010
Ugh, this game. It has got to have the dumbest single/co-op setup and automated saving system in... ever. Also, yeah, the screens are tiny. I don't know if it's even possible to co-op on, gasp, a "normal" TV screen (30 inches, standard def? I just made that up, but it sounds sort of normal).

Anyway, this was a good episode! Looking forward to Part 2: Jungle Pirates. I have certainly thrown a lot of mockery this game's way already, yet have been unable to fill the yawning pit of this game with all of the mockery that it deserves.