Unskippable: Lost Planet 2: Part 2

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Lost Planet 2: Part 2

The Akrid action continues, in the epic second half!

Watch Video

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Did that title say "Lost Planet Squared"?

Also, how is the game? You say at the end they got rid of what made it fun, but those jungle environments look fun, too...And I've heard great things about the co-op.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Jungle popping up amidst tundra?? Yeah, that's a bit odd. Too bad for your five parkas! ;)
Loved the slow motion with "shhhhiiiiiii..." dubbed over it!
And if there's a dolphin driving that boat, I want one!
Gosh, there are so many plot holes, and anomalies in this game, it looks awful. I guess that's what makes it fun to belittle! =D But it does look like what you guys said is true (like they threw everything that made the first game good out the window...).
Was still great to see you guys devote two parts to this one!!

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
"Say What you will, but this is still the most successful Jungle based attack we've ever engaged in."

ITS THE ONLY ONE YOU EVER ENGAGED IN!

and then Lolcat had a Lol.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
You guys are right, how did those dudes, who have spent so many years living on nothing but snow and ice, know to take BOATS with them!?

Sikketh

Jun 24, 2010
The first time you do anything is always going to be your most successful, until you do it more, which it doesn't look like these guys will have the opportunity to do.

Hilarious episode.
The "tee-hee" after 'bush' was quiet, subtle, and made soda come out of my nose. IT BURNS! D:<
"You have four propellers on your johnson?"

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Loved the joke about sentient campfires.

I mean, really, why DON'T they have anti-Akrid tech yet? Other than it being inconvenient to the narrative.