Unskippable: Lost Planet 2: Part 2

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
The Seldom Seen Kid said:
Game. So. Bad.

The Megaman joke made me laugh :)

[small]...teehee.[/small]
I own the game and it really isnt bad at all...

great episode guys. :)

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
I mean, really, why DON'T they have anti-Akrid tech yet?

Alfador_VII said:
I really miss Bernie. He'd have surrounded the surrounders
Oh, so THAT'S what the Snow Pirates should've had with them... AN ARMY OF BERNIE CLONES!!!

Anako

May 27, 2009
it wasn't one of your best, but "oh now! water in its liquid state!" killed me xD

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
I actually hadn't thought of that before. The snow pirates have thermal sensors and none of them picked up the swarm of Akrids heading right for them. Pretty funny now that I think of it ^~^!

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Eleima said:
Jungle popping up amidst tundra?? Yeah, that's a bit odd. Too bad for your five parkas! ;)
Loved the slow motion with "shhhhiiiiiii..." dubbed over it!
And if there's a dolphin driving that boat, I want one!
Gosh, there are so many plot holes, and anomalies in this game, it looks awful. I guess that's what makes it fun to belittle! =D But it does look like what you guys said is true (like they threw everything that made the first game good out the window...).
Was still great to see you guys devote two parts to this one!!
What are the plot holes and what do you mean by Anomalies?

OctalLord

May 20, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:
Did that title say "Lost Planet Squared"?

Also, how is the game? You say at the end they got rid of what made it fun, but those jungle environments look fun, too...And I've heard great things about the co-op.

The game is as fun as ever, although there's a added "Perks" system which is confusing(along with some of the menu system just being over-whelming considering there's only three things to do. Campaign, Some sort of time trial thing, and Multiplayer)

There's giant bugs which you get to fight, giant mechs.. That you get to fight. The grapple can be used in some intresting ways. The co-op and the general atmosphere remind me of the classic games of old, there's even a semi-unbearable water level!

My only gripe about the game, is the final boss is Co-Op REQUIRED. Meaning if you don't have xbox live or another four friends/controllers nearby you're screwed. Along with the classic serious lack of checkpoints in the final level.

Overall however, I'd say it was a fun game. Go buy it if you can, preferably for around $40 or less but don't bother if you don't have a Internet capable machine.

themanwithfournames

Apr 10, 2010
are they going to do a part three? blink once for "yes" and twice for "no" or not at all for "i am not telling you a (explative removed) thing".

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
"You'll have to go through some pretty dense bush to get there."
[tee hee!]

hahaha wow that just...LOL I need to go breathe now

Green Ninja

Aug 10, 2009
You might hear that one a lot, but you should just keep on doing the cutscenes from that game. They're hillariously stupid.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Hey, at least in Lost Plant[squared] the humans have finally learned to not let the Akrid into their buildings.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
In Soviet E.D.N III, Akrid surround you!

I fell out of my chair laughing at that.

Also, great follow up on the "TREES!" joke from last week.

JayDig

Jun 28, 2008
My co-op bud and I tried to enjoy this game, but it was just too annoying.

Glad I rented. It's the only game I've returned early.