Unskippable: Mafia II

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Mafia II

Paul and Graham try to avoid sleeping with the fishes.

Watch Video

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
The reason allot of smokers, myself included shelter the lighter even when inside is because of habits, one of the many hand motions that make you look crazy once you try to stop, luckily no one noticed when i tried to stop, mostly because me accidentally slapping myself kinda stole the show.

And what is the Danish flag doing in Italy, or if they are in Denmark what is the sun doing there? oh and good video :).

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
The ugly guy gets away, and the (relatively) good-looking one goes to jail, without any evidence against him apparently, since his friend had the goods. At best, he gets accessory, since no one knows who bricked the window. And what did they take... the glass? Window display looked just as full afterwards as before.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Paul and Graham try to avoid sleeping with the fishes.
Why? Some fish can be kinda hot :3
[sub]I see what I did there[/sub]
OT: Games starting to shush people and using subtitles so small most can't read it? What has the world come too?

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
I was sure Paul said something about not going home again.

OT: Is this game any good? I've been debating whether to play it or not.

se7ensenses

Jun 10, 2009
It was Tom Wolfe who said you can never go home again. Or at least wrote it down, other people SAID it.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Hawaiian pronunciation? Ma-Fa-I-Ii??
Still, a Hawaiian Mafia sounds like a pretty good idea.

Also, way to work in a Majin reference with that rat. ^_^

Fanitullen

Nov 7, 2008
Swaki said:
And what is the Danish flag doing in Italy, or if they are in Denmark what is the sun doing there?
If you are referring to the flags at 4:41, that's the Swiss flag, not the Danish, pasted unto an Italian flag. Why they've done this, I don't know.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
A good episode... though I'm kinda surprised you guys didn't crack a joke about how out of place some of the characters' accents are.

Also... I'm wondering if you guys ever considered bringing other people from the LRR crew in on Unskippable. Paul and Graham are great, but I think I'd like to hear how Kathleen, Alex, or Andy would make fun of a game.

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
Guys guys guys, before Doing MAFIA 2 you should've started doing MAFIA 1 !!! C'mon! i've already asked you (like a year and a half)! well at least it's great as usual !

ps: doesn't the house in the middle of the intro looks just like the one of "The Modern Times" where Chaplin lives with the Orphan lol...

Kitteh

Mar 31, 2010
I played this game, watched all the cutscenes. And yet I have absolutely no memory of that scene. I must have been to busy not caring about the crappy game that I paid too much for.

Trildor

Dec 6, 2010
Fanitullen said:
Swaki said:
And what is the Danish flag doing in Italy, or if they are in Denmark what is the sun doing there?
If you are referring to the flags at 4:41, that's the Swiss flag, not the Danish, pasted unto an Italian flag. Why they've done this, I don't know.
That used to be the flag of Italy.