Unskippable: Magna Carta 2

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Magna Carta 2

An evil king takes over, and only a lazy kid can save the day.

Watch Video

ars731

Nov 10, 2006
Man, the punishment for slacking on that island is harsh, (the punishment is DEATH!!!!) great episode as always,

PS it was awesome the count's name was Alex, as that's my name

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Nice one, but can you please hold back on the J/KRPG's for a bit? I know it is easy Riffability, but can't you please do something else for a while? It has felt like a JRPG every other week for a while now. How about some bad FPS's cutscenes? Or how about the Zelda CD-i games (you know you have to do those eventially).

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
It's a trap!

So, am I the only one who thinks that Graham and Paul spliced together two completely unrelated games and claimed they were Magna Carta 2?

RedFox042

May 25, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
How can you guys make LRR, Unskippable and ENN all in one week, and still make up all of these awesome jokes?
It just doesn't make sense!

"Well, we'd be going a lot faster if we didn't go into dramatic slow motion every two seconds"
See?
AWESOME!

"I poke you! Well, I poke you!"
AWESOME!

It's unnatural, it is.
see they are actually all time travelers from the year 20xx, escaping from a horrible war between a robot and an evil mastermind. Comedy is just their way of dealing with the situation.

MetricFurlong

Apr 8, 2010
Speaking as a British person, I'm also rather puzzled as to why this is called Magna Carta. I know RPG titles don't typically make a lot of sense, but this is a particularly weird choice.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Another good ep, Graham and Paul. And you're right:
Imaginary calendars should not have existing names of months!
Paul said it best when it instead should be "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away".

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
If they let him drown the game would have been so much shorter.
The first Unskippable I've waited up for and it was worth it!

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
Not G. Ivingname said:
Nice one, but can you please hold back on the J/KRPG's for a bit? I know it is easy Riffability, but can't you please do something else for a while? It has felt like a JRPG every other week for a while now. How about some bad FPS's cutscenes? Or how about the Zelda CD-i games (you know you have to do those eventially).
I just want to point out that you said J/KRPG. And that is exactly what this cutscene felt like. A Joke RPG.

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
KAME HAME HOTPOCKET!

"Ill poke you!"
"No Ill poke you!"

Loved this episode.