Unskippable: Magna Carta 2

Raithnor

Jul 26, 2009
I remember Bang Zoom! did a dubbing workshop at Otakon last year and one of the titles they used was Magna Carta 2. So I managed to see the last scene about 20 times with different people voicing it over.

Nice to see the finished product.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
pigmy wurm said:
MaraJade03 said:
you do realize that Zelda is a JRPG right?
Not really. It is japanese, but it is only an RPG under the barest of criteria. If zelda is an RPG than almost every action game is an RPG (God of war, prince of persia, ninja Giden, devil may cry, ext), and at that point the distinction becomes pointless.
Also the Zelda CD-i games were made by an American company, animated and written by a Russian studio (who I believe had only a basic grasp on the English language), and it's existance is denied by the Japanese company that made the series in the first place, so it is anything but a JRPG.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
That was kind of a massive dickmove on that one girl's part, pretty much sent the guy to his death for just being lazy. Can anyone explain to me what happened during that one fight right before we went to the island cause that was confusing as hell to me.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
"KAME-HAME-HOTPOCKET!!"
Genius guys, pure genius!
Now can someone explain what that idyllic island stuff with the amnesiac had to do with all that civil war nonsense at the beginning?

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Ah, nice work, as usual. I especially loved the bit about creating black holes an "Kamehameha pocket" all the discussion of names and dates.

Also, taht lady at the end seemd like a real *****, if you ask me.

bawkbawkboo1

Nov 20, 2008
Was it just me or all the proportions of the characters all off? I'm pretty sure one of them had a neck bigger than their head.

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
"KAME-HAME-HOTPOCKET!!"
Genius guys, pure genius!
Now can someone explain what that idyllic island stuff with the amnesiac had to do with all that civil war nonsense at the beginning?
You did ask:

The southern forces (lead by Count Alex and the Princess) have come to the island (Highwind Island) to extract a powerful sentinel known as The Guardian. The women you see late in the cut-scene (Melissa) goes to assist them. However, as she does the Northern forces attack the island in a bid to gain control of The Guardian. Juto (that's the amnesiacs name) knowing she's in danger offers to take the princess and Argo, her guard, to the cave in which the Guardian dwells. Thats how the events are linked anyway - the storyline constantly changes and evolves.

Another funny episode, I particularly liked the Resonance of Fate reference.

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
Nice of you guys to keep tabs on her age, I always thought I was the only one to keep tabs on that.

BTW was that kicking chick in the end bit the same as the kid in the first bit?

If not, I am very confused...

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
The dynamite line got me.
No clue why, but it got me.

I think it might have been the cheering after.

Eversor

May 21, 2009
Why was that chick's head way way smaller than her boobs? This wasn't even the case of boobs being unrealistically large, this was a case of head being really damn small. What the hell?

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
Heheh! This is a good one. :)

Was it just me, or did the Main Character sort of seem like what's-his-name from Kingdom Hearts 1? On an island, just being a lazy dude, on a boat (everyone look at him)... and was amnesia a part of it? I forget. Either that or I'm thinking KH2.

Anyway, that had to be an EPIC boat crash! Just imagining it was a hoot.

Diddy_King

Jul 9, 2009
So I really need to stop buying games and playing them for an hour before I forget about them. I saw this on the front page and immediately thought...Oh yeah, I was going to buy that. Maybe I should look into it again. Then I watched the video and remembered I already bought it but only played for like 45 minutes. Now I can't find where I put the damned thing....

OT: Kame-ha-me-hotpocket is my new favorite attack.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
"What do you think Admiral Ackbar?"
"IT'S A TRAP!!!"

"See, the Admiral Ackbar test never fails."

lol.

Good episode guys.