Unskippable: Magna Carta 2

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
GrahamS said:
JRPGs are really only about >25% of what we do. See?

Magna Carta 2
Zoids Assault
Resonance of Fate
Dante's Inferno
Battlefield: Bad Company
Final Fantasy III
Vampire Rain
Stormrise
Folklore
Bayonetta
Bullet Witch
Assassin's Creed 2
Darksiders
Sonic Unleashed
The Saboteur
The Last Remnant, Part 2
The Last Remnant
Halo Wars
Dragon Age: Origins

As for FPS games... it's tough, because unless they're the kind that has a long unplayable sequence at the beginning (like Bad Company, or The Darkness) they usually just go right into the game, with nothing for us to work with.
While I agree that you don't only do JRPGs(or even mostly), and I don't mind when you do, I think what people more refer to when they make that complaint is a more Japanese/anime style. I italicized those that I think would also count.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I wish our Prime Minister looked that awesome. I would actually care about voting if I could vote for that guy!

Citrus

Apr 25, 2008
I never comment on videos, but that was very good. I like the style of humour; nerdy and dumb, but still clever somehow. The reverse-puberty narrator line, for instance.

It's an overused and kind of lame thing to say, but... keep up the good work! And don't worry too much about what genres you make fun of. I have a feeling that most people who say you're making fun of a certain thing too much do so because they happen to be a defensive fan of that certain thing.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
*giggles* Good episode, guys!!

"...and Alex?" Sounds like they ran out of inspiration, they put it all in the Princess and Prime Minister's name. Oh, and in the calendar name.
"Well, we'd be going a lot faster if we didn't go into dramatic slow motion every two seconds"
And I thought "yes, and if they weren't wearing ridiculously high heels and skimpy outfits"
Sure enough, you made the practical footwear joke at the end!! I love you for it!!!

*cough* Sorry... Hello, I'm Eleima, and ridiculous portrayal of women in games is one of my pet peeves... =*)

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010

My ISP had the hiccups. Sorry for the double post, disregard this one.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Eric the Orange said:
While I agree that you don't only do JRPGs(or even mostly), and I don't mind when you do, I think what people more refer to when they make that complaint is a more Japanese/anime style. I italicized those that I think would also count.
Oh I totally agree. Folklore isn't technically an RPG either, but it totally has that weird Japanese feel. So, yes, I completely agree that it looks that way more often than actual RPGs.

But... Dante's Inferno? That is pretty decidedly North American in it's tone. I think so anyway.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Eric the Orange said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
A Korean RPG? Nice change of pace.

That's right. This is a KRPG.
Well there is J-pop and K-pop, so I guess that makes sense. Though I can't really see the difference and I play a lot of JRPGs.
Neither can I, for the most part. :) Just making the distinction. It's the art style that tells you something's up/\.

CmdrGoob

Oct 5, 2008
Holy shit I don't think I've ever seen so many disproportionately small heads and items of clothing.

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
that was quite funny, becasue when I played the game my self I kept count of how old she is as well during this cut scene. =P

MDSnowman

Apr 8, 2004
Eleima said:
*giggles* Good episode, guys!!

"...and Alex?" Sounds like they ran out of inspiration, they put it all in the Princess and Prime Minister's name. Oh, and in the calendar name.
"Well, we'd be going a lot faster if we didn't go into dramatic slow motion every two seconds"
And I thought "yes, and if they weren't wearing ridiculously high heels and skimpy outfits"
Sure enough, you made the practical footwear joke at the end!! I love you for it!!!

*cough* Sorry... Hello, I'm Eleima, and ridiculous portrayal of women in games is one of my pet peeves... =*)
Hello Eleima, I'm Snowman and I imagine you spend a lot of time fuming with all the half-assed portrayals of women in video games.

Mattteus

May 1, 2009
can the story be about the cute middle-management girl? everything else seems so hackneyed that I think that would make a better game

clank1013

May 21, 2009
ka ma ha ma hot pocket!
A nice laugh all the way through, another great episode guys, nicly done =)